Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Tremor14;1376828]
    I am not here to start arguments, i reognize a few of the names from various other sites, mainly dfwmustangs which i went to first, but determined they were strictly mustangsQUOTE]

Well of course you did. You're on DFWmustangs you goddamned idiot.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Deflective reasoning.

David
      My thoughts exactly. This guy is a car salesman if I ever saw one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Why the long face?
        Genetics
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

Not that I want to defend that shit for brains newb, but I'm pretty sure there are still a few autocorrects in place to change that stupid ass 5.0 dfw site to this one. Sort of like the Cracker thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Not that I want to defend that shit for brains newb, but I'm pretty sure there are still a few autocorrects in place to change that stupid ass 5.0 dfw site to this one. Sort of like the Cracker thing.
            Gonna suck his dick while you're at it?
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Genetics
              Cher?

Comment

• well, i had to start somewhere. i'm not the only one who said i got a good deal, or treated fair at the dealer. But I assumed your omment was aimed towards me.

as to the other member who asked for pis of it, while i do have a few on my phone, I am not that computer savvy to figure that out, I will use my proper digi-am tomorrow and try to upload some.

Again, I have no affiliations to the dealer, just a Norwegian/ transplant to the states who is looking for a few car guys and hang outs. I am close to the Big race trak, are there races other than NASCAR that take place there?

Comment

• [quote=DON SVO;1376832]
                  Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  I am not here to start arguments, i reognize a few of the names from various other sites, mainly dfwmustangs which i went to first, but determined they were strictly mustangsQUOTE]

my appologies, i meant to say www.dfw50s.com/forum, i pasted the wrong address

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    My thoughts exactly. This guy is a car salesman if I ever saw one.
                    I am a Mechanial Engineer. if that means anything. I needed a pik up because sometimes i need to get on a project site, and turbo's are so much fun! i was glad this truck came about, because i just sent my youngest off to college so it s now just myself and my lovely Elise with the house to ourself.

Sorry i know my english is not perfet, which is why i tryi not to post too much. lol.

:ducks:

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Gonna suck his dick while you're at it?

Comment

• Why is everyone so butt hurt about a car dealership trying to make money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          I am a Mechanial Engineer.
                          Where did you go to school at?

Comment

• Norwegian Institute of Technology as it would be pronounced here. Class of 1993. I doubt you would know any of my classmates, but it is possible, no?

htp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Institute_of_Technology i hope that works, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                              Where did you go to school at?
                              in taking ESL i would point out that you did not say that orrectly. my grammar is not good in this language, but i have a book that says "At where did you go to school"

Comment

• I know Sven.

Comment

Working...
                                X