Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Reposting something that you already posted within a thread? You're so fired.

Comment

• If Tony and the GM are sincere about the customer service goal, then they should fire the prototypical used car salesman running the GVF forum on here. His underhandedness and poor professionalism isnt conducive to the mission statement posted above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Tremor14 has used 2 ip's
        99.120.106.1 : 99-120-106-1.lightspeed.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net
        207.235.124.2 : mail.brandteng.com

Reg E-Mail:impalass65@gmail.com

No other accounts with this info or IP addys.

That guy has some weird shit going on on YouTube..

Metal/punk and other quality music, Chevys, Pontiacs, lifestock guarding dogs and related.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
          My name is Tony Gonzalez. I am the General Sales Manager for Grapevine Ford Lincoln. First and foremost I would like to apologize for the post deletions and customer service issues that have occured. I am not an experianced blogger but I do understand that this space is supposed to be reserved for people to express their opinions and experiences. We do not want to get in the way of that. I have met with Mr. Stone and have expressed my displeasure with how the blog was being handled. We will adjust our ways and try to get better from this situation. I read all of the posts in this thread and I have come to the conculsion that I am to blame. I should have introduced myself a long time ago. I would like all of you to know that while the perception of Grapevine Ford is negative, I would like to personally change that. I have been an employee of Grapevine Ford for 5 years. I was the pre-owned director while Skip was here. I worked with him side by side the whole time. I know some of the members on here had a good relationship with him and Mr. Purdy. I would like to create new relationships with all of the members of this blog. If you choose to give us the oppurtunity, I would like to personally be involved to make sure that the ball does not get dropped again. I am in no way saying that we are a perfect dealer. We have made some mistakes but I assure you that the culture that we are trying to bulid here is one that takes a mistake and turns it into an excellant customer experiance. I know that has not always happened but I would like to work with all of you to make sure that it does in the future. I would like to suggest that if anyone has questions or concerns, please contact me directly. I will do my best to try and repair our relationships. I am more interested in relationships than profit or car sales. Please do not hesitate to send me an email at agonzalez@vtaig.com for any questions or concerns.
          Great first post and no one even asked for boob pics! Its a rules thing but hey.

Like I posted, I was not trying to be an ass, and bash on GVF, since you guys have taken care of my friends and co workers in the past. I have a couple of guys about to buy new trucks but I am still torn. I may buy a Mustang in the near future also. I was very passive aggressive until they came on here bashing these other guys. Then I thought I would share my experience. When these guys start siding with cops we know something has taken a terrible turn around here. I have aggravated Josh and Skip on many occasions and they have pleasantly responded or I called and Josh would run me through numbers over the phone. I live dam near an hour from there so imagine my displeasure for the waste of time. I hate the keys game also. It was like right back at square one. I sent several emails to Stone about a Cadillac you guys had and got no response. Hell he came on and said that he typed a reply but forgot to hit send. I remember Josh telling me he worked on numbers and not max profit for each car. The key is Josh did not pass me off and he had the power to make the deal. My sales guy was fine but he was getting his strings pulled from else where. He apologized for the first offer actually when I was clearly not happy.

Time will tell but we will see how this goes. I might give another shot eventually but the drive kind of kills it for me and my crew. A lot of times unless we can get the deal worked over the net I am out.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Great first post and no one even asked for boob pics! Its a rules thing but hey.

Like I posted, I was not trying to be an ass, and bash on GVF, since you guys have taken care of my friends and co workers in the past. I have a couple of guys about to buy new trucks but I am still torn. I may buy a Mustang in the near future also. I was very passive aggressive until they came on here bashing these other guys. Then I thought I would share my experience. When these guys start siding with cops we know something has taken a terrible turn around here. I have aggravated Josh and Skip on many occasions and they have pleasantly responded or I called and Josh would run me through numbers over the phone. I live dam near an hour from there so imagine my displeasure for the waste of time. I hate the keys game also. It was like right back at square one. I sent several emails to Stone about a Cadillac you guys had and got no response. Hell he came on and said that he typed a reply but forgot to hit send. I remember Josh telling me he worked on numbers and not max profit for each car. The key is Josh did not pass me off and he had the power to make the deal. My sales guy was fine but he was getting his strings pulled from else where. He apologized for the first offer actually when I was clearly not happy.

Time will tell but we will see how this goes. I might give another shot eventually but the drive kind of kills it for me and my crew. A lot of times unless we can get the deal worked over the net I am out.
            Thank you for the reply King. I am sorry to hear that Mr. Stone did not get back with you. Going forward I would like the chance to work with the members directly. I can work the details out before you come in to make the trip as smooth as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              No kidding..its always amazed me that tali hasn't been run off yet when he's a huge part of the reason this site is nearly finished.

You were saying, jackwagon?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                That last one is like a Hapsburg monarch. Yeesh!
                I would honestly like to know that thing's lineage, just to see if you're right. Has to be. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                  Wonder how quick you get the "please give us a shot" PM from GVFord
                  If he gets the treatment I got, it won't happen.

My gripes with GVF:

Josh was great to deal with when we bought the wife's Edge Limited. Good price, no haggling, no games. I knew what we could get through other creditors and he matched it.

It was in financing where the BS started. Wife decided that she would consider a warranty where she paid nothing for oil changes, door dings, stains on leather, flat tires etc... This was against my suggestions not to get it. The douche bag started off by saying that we could't get the rate Josh gave us unless we got the warranty. I called him out on it and he skirted around it and ended up giving us the rate but the wife still thought the warranty sounded good. So far they renege on the door ding when we took her car up for some repairs to the tail gate. Small nickle sized ding but they said it wasn't a "door ding". There was also a small scratch that I offered to pay them to fix. $100 dollars later and all they did was buff on it with some color matching wax. Looks like ass.
                  Next, she had a nail in her tire while on the road in OK City. Went to a dealer and they charged her $20 to fix it. They said that they were not on that particular warranty plan. Called and complained to the service manager (termed loosely) and he said "ah, well not ALL dealers on on that, of course". Haven't found another one yet.
                  Next, she had some coating called Zactec or similar, that was some super cool coating on exterior and interior to prevent stains, bugs, tar etc... Well she noticed that the leather driver's seat was turning blue from jeans. Took it in and guess what, yeah it doesn't cover that either. In fact, the service dept said that he lied to us saying that ANYTHING other than red ink would come out.

Lastly, before all the above service issues happened, I called Josh to inquire about getting a new truck. Emailed once but never got a call back. Ended up getting the GT-500 and needed a daily with good mileage. Again called Josh, left v/message, emailed 3 times and called again. No return for over a month. Ended up going elsewhere and picked up a Genesis Turbo. Josh did end up emailing later saying "hey, if you're still looking... give me a call"

Still believe that Skip has his customer's best interest in mind but isn't at GVF anymore. Biggest downfall there is shady ass finance douche bags lying about terms & warranties, and a "service department" that is the worst I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, and yes, there's more on them that I didn't get in to.

All of the above has led me to my last 3 purchases from 5-Star Ford in NRH. One personal and two vans (one 1/2 ton and one 3/4) for my wife's business.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Reposting something that you already posted within a thread? You're so fired.
                    Meh. This thread has had a "Round 2", so I brought everyone's favorite dog catcher out for another round.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Service departments at stealerships are one of the biggest legal scams on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        That last one is like a Hapsburg monarch. Yeesh!
                        His royal highness, lord rocky dennis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          His royal highness, lord rocky dennis.
                          Why the long face?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            Oh lawd jezus! Im luvin me this new truck that I got at gvf!!!!!!!!!!
                            hey man, i just live in NRH, and needed wanted a new ford tremor. I got a great deal on it bc it is the end of the model run, and i waited late enough in the year to take advantage of the incentives. I was referred here from www.dfwautoclub.com, alot of those guys are into way more higher end cars than me. hell i'm even ashamed to show my wifes 400hp twin turbo 6speed bmw on there. lol.

I am not here to start arguments, i reognize a few of the names from various other sites, mainly dfw50s which i went to first, but determined they were strictly mustangs. also svtperformane, but again, not much on trucks. I lurked here and saw a few truck threads so i said screw it.

dont mind me, i'll just be in the home improvement forum from here on out!

:ducks:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              hey man, i just live in NRH, and needed wanted a new ford tremor. I got a great deal on it bc it is the end of the model run, and i waited late enough in the year to take advantage of the incentives. I was referred here from www.dfwautoclub.com, alot of those guys are into way more higher end cars than me. hell i'm even ashamed to show my wifes 400hp twin turbo 6speed bmw on there. lol.

I am not here to start arguments, i reognize a few of the names from various other sites, mainly dfw50s which i went to first, but determined they were strictly mustangs. also svtperformane, but again, not much on trucks. I lurked here and saw a few truck threads so i said screw it.

dont mind me, i'll just be in the home improvement forum from here on out!

:ducks:

Of all the post you chose that to respond to?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                Of all the post you chose that to respond to?
                                Deflective reasoning.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X