Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for posting. I was always treated great by Skip and Josh.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• BTW, I just saw Stone's signature...and his 2014 Tremor. Could it be that Stone is the cocksucker known as tremor14?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        BTW, I just saw Stone's signature...and his 2014 Tremor. Could it be that Stone is the cocksucker known as tremor14?
        Mr. Stone does own a Tremor. A white one. I am being told that is not his account. I am trying to verify. I highly doubt that it is but if it is it will be removed right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
          Mr. Stone does own a Tremor. A white one. I am being told that is not his account. I am trying to verify.
          I sent an email and received a response from notstoneipromise@grapevineford.com

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            Thanks for posting. I was always treated great by Skip and Josh.
            Thank you for the feedback. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Tony, thanks for coming on here and owning the problem. It says a lot.

With that, as posted above, we're all looking to make a new car purchase with as little hassle as possible.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Tony, thanks for coming on here and owning the problem. It says a lot.

With that, as posted above, we're all looking to make a new car purchase with as little hassle as possible.
                  Baron, thank you for the feedback. I would like to start dealing with the members on a personal level going forward. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    BTW, I just saw Stone's signature...and his 2014 Tremor. Could it be that Stone is the cocksucker known as tremor14?
                    I just got off the phone with the moderator. He is looking into that account.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
                      I just got off the phone with the moderator. He is looking into that account.

I would think Tremor14 would be HAPPY to provide you with his full name and a contact number, since he has been so eager to assert he isn't affiliated with GVF in any way other than making a purchase. Maybe he could also throw up some pictures of his new vehicle while he is at it, since that is what most newbs to a car forum do.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That last one is like a Hapsburg monarch. Yeesh!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Tremor14 has used 2 ip's
                                99.120.106.1 : 99-120-106-1.lightspeed.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net
                                207.235.124.2 : mail.brandteng.com

Reg E-Mail:impalass65@gmail.com

No other accounts with this info or IP addys.
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X