Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You seem car salesmen, then go viking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      in taking ESL i would point out that you did not say that orrectly. my grammar is not good in this language, but i have a book that says "At where did you go to school"
      What the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

in taking ESL i would point out that you did not say that orrectly. my grammar is not good in this language, but i have a book that says "At where did you go to school"
        Jesus Christ.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Tempted to offer to drag the Tremor with my 99 F250
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Norwegian Institute of Technology as it would be pronounced here. Class of 1993. I doubt you would know any of my classmates, but it is possible, no?

htp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Institute_of_Technology i hope that works, lol.

What is the moment on a hinged cantilevered beam that has a length of 10 meters long and a 5 N/m distributed load?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              What is the moment on a hinged cantilevered beam that has a length of 10 meters long and a 5 N/m distributed load?

I've just gone crosseyed.

Comment

• i would love the opportunity. are you close to fort worth NRH or grapevine,? if not i have been as a spectator to kendale racetrack. i much prefer to race on track. i have too much to lose these days. lol. we spent many late nights street racing, now i just do it on lunch, and sometimes i dont think they now we are racing. lol.

Comment

just a Norwegian/ transplant to the states who is looking for a few car guys and hang outs. I am close to the Big race trak, are there races other than NASCAR that take place there?
                  Welcome to the forum and to the states. Don't let these assholes chase you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    Why is everyone so butt hurt about a car dealership trying to make money?
                    Its not that they are upset about them making money. It is more about them seemingly exploiting the relationships that were formed with Skip and Purdy. They wen't from straight shooters to playing games.

I hace purchased two cars in the last month. I saw both sides of the spectrum. My Honda was bought at Honda Cars of Rockwall, and they tried to screw me a few times. My fiance's edge was bought at Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. They showed me the invoice before I signed, and showed me their pricing on service contracts as well. It helped that I worked with the finance guy when I was selling cars.

When I go to buy, I do my research before hand, generally have a good idea of what a dealership has in a car, and make a reasonable offer. Allowing them to make some profit, but not to rip my head off. I hit the door at the first sign of BS.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Comment

that is a great question! it sounds like it envolves Euler–Bernoulli beam theory, i would have to consult a colleague of mine on that, as that is not my field of work.. as i said i have been out of college for 20 years and have likeyl forgot more than i ever remembered. lol. i do hydronic piping for a mechanical contractor. there are engineers and architechts to figure out beams. i deal with cfm btu/h gpm, etc.

Comment

i would love the opportunity. are you close to fort worth NRH or grapevine,? if not i have been as a spectator to kendale racetrack. i much prefer to race on track. i have too much to lose these days. lol. we spent many late nights street racing, now i just do it on lunch, and sometimes i dont think they now we are racing. lol.
                          I'm nowhere near NRH, I'm about 3 hours or so North East of Dallas. It wouldn't be a fun race though. My 99 has full front and rear replacement bumpers, 4 wheel drive and the 6.8L V10. A LOT of torque, not much speed.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Gonna suck his dick while you're at it?
                            GAWD damned. LMFAO

David

Comment

• Ok, which one you is trolling as Tremor? Mukesh?
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                I'm nowhere near NRH, I'm about 3 hours or so North East of Dallas. It wouldn't be a fun race though. My 99 has full front and rear replacement bumpers, 4 wheel drive and the 6.8L V10. A LOT of torque, not much speed.
                                i see, these american trucks are a dream. where i come from there are only small and big truks, this one is perfecet size for me, and the power is simply stunning in stock performance

Comment

Working...
                                X