Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
    I apprciate the offer. I would be willing to put on a sponsored event to put names with faces. Would you all be interested in something like that?
    So what you're saying is "no"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      Hey Tony, nice to see you on here. I am LOVING this new truck! does anyone know any local car sites that would have tuning discussions? i know this truck has more potential.

cheers.
      How's that dick taste?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        So what you're saying is "no"?
        Sorry Roscoe. It doesn't look like I could put that one together. I could email you what we could do if you would like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          Hey Tony, nice to see you on here. I am LOVING this new truck! does anyone know any local car sites that would have tuning discussions? i know this truck has more potential.

cheers.
          You're a solid piece of shit.

Comment

• Comment

My name is Tony Gonzalez. I am the General Sales Manager for Grapevine Ford Lincoln. First and foremost I would like to apologize for the post deletions and customer service issues that have occured. I am not an experianced blogger but I do understand that this space is supposed to be reserved for people to express their opinions and experiences. We do not want to get in the way of that. I have met with Mr. Stone and have expressed my displeasure with how the blog was being handled. We will adjust our ways and try to get better from this situation. I read all of the posts in this thread and I have come to the conculsion that I am to blame. I should have introduced myself a long time ago. I would like all of you to know that while the perception of Grapevine Ford is negative, I would like to personally change that. I have been an employee of Grapevine Ford for 5 years. I was the pre-owned director while Skip was here. I worked with him side by side the whole time. I know some of the members on here had a good relationship with him and Mr. Purdy. I would like to create new relationships with all of the members of this blog. If you choose to give us the oppurtunity, I would like to personally be involved to make sure that the ball does not get dropped again. I am in no way saying that we are a perfect dealer. We have made some mistakes but I assure you that the culture that we are trying to bulid here is one that takes a mistake and turns it into an excellant customer experiance. I know that has not always happened but I would like to work with all of you to make sure that it does in the future. I would like to suggest that if anyone has questions or concerns, please contact me directly. I will do my best to try and repair our relationships. I am more interested in relationships than profit or car sales. Please do not hesitate to send me an email at agonzalez@vtaig.com for any questions or concerns.

Solid post, Tony. This site is all about open, unmoderated discussion. Instead of hiding a bad experience, it should be openly talked about so that it isn't repeated down the line. GVF is the only place I've ever bought a new car, and I bought it there because of the feedback on here, in addition to having met Skip a few times at various meets. Keep up the follow through and you'll likely win some of these guys back. I can't stress enough how important that is. The people of this site went to Skip and Purd for the no bullshit experience. When financing starts dicking people around, you're going to see them get pissed off and go elsewhere. I hope the no BS culture is what you're trying to foster. Car guys don't typically put up with much shit, and word spreads around this place like wildfire. Keep it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Solid post, Tony. This site is all about open, unmoderated discussion. Instead of hiding a bad experience, it should be openly talked about so that it isn't repeated down the line. GVF is the only place I've ever bought a new car, and I bought it there because of the feedback on here, in addition to having met Skip a few times at various meets. Keep up the follow through and you'll likely win some of these guys back. I can't stress enough how important that is. The people of this site went to Skip and Purd for the no bullshit experience. When financing starts dicking people around, you're going to see them get pissed off and go elsewhere. I hope the no BS culture is what you're trying to foster. Car guys don't typically put up with much shit, and word spreads around this place like wildfire. Keep it real.
                Thank you Talisman. I agree with what you are saying. We do not get better by hiding the truth. The only way we get better is through customer feedback. We have to identify what we are doing wrong to correct it. Sweeping it under the rug does nobody any good. The dealer or the customer. I am really new to blogging so you guys bare with me. I would like to get to the point that people feel comfortable dealing with me direct. I am a straight shooter. I do not tolerate a culture that is ok with hiding or lurking around real issues. I know that there will be issues, that is unavoidable. It is how we deal with them after the fact that will make the real difference. Thanks for the input. It is needed.

Comment

• I have a lot of respect for you coming on here and apologizing and not making excuses. This site has bought a lot of cars from sponsors over the years... you take care of us, we'll take care of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    I have a lot of respect for you coming on here and apologizing and not making excuses. This site has bought a lot of cars from sponsors over the years... you take care of us, we'll take care of you.
                    Thank you UserX. I would like to do that moving forward. Please let me know if there is anything I can do in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      X2 my thoughts exactly
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        X2 my thoughts exactly
                        You bet. Let us know if there is something we can do for you. Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          X2 my thoughts exactly

You're just glad this didn't turn into another Nick Chapman fiasco.

Comment

I am more interested in relationships than profit or car sales.
                            If that was the truth you would not have had that job for 5 months much less years. Car salesman only have to be good at one thing. That one thing is making you think they are your friend while you fuck them right in the ass. Your #1 goal at that job is to make the most $$$ per customer that you can. You might put on a little more lube for people that you know are referrals from here just because of the backlash that you now see can happen. Lets be honest here though, you are just going to try and fuck the next guy a little harder to make up any deal that you gave out elsewhere. Seriously, if you really cared in the least why dont you put a stop to the troll account you have on here swinging from your sack.

Oh lawd jezus! Im luvin me this new truck that I got at gvf!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              If that was the truth you would not have had that job for 5 months much less years. Car salesman only have to be good at one thing. That one thing is making you think they are your friend while you fuck them right in the ass. Your #1 goal at that job is to make the most $$$ per customer that you can. You might put on a little more lube for people that you know are referrals from here just because of the backlash that you now see can happen. Lets be honest here, you are just going to try and fuck the next guy a little harder to make up any deal that you gave out elsewhere. Seriously, if you really cared in the least why dont you put a stop to the troll account you have on here swinging from your sack.
                              inline, I can understand how you would feel that way. Most dealers share that same view. "See your car, See your keys, See you later" is a common business model for most dealers. I have been in the industry for 15 years so I have seen it all. This is the first place that I have worked for that really changed my mind about all of that. Our general manager's vision for the dealership is long term. It's all about taking care of customers so that they return for service and return purchases while building a large owner base that is happy with our services. That is our business model and it is the top priority. Our general manager is a young man that wants to be in business for a long time. I assure you that every single meeting we have is started out with our customer serivce report. We are not perfect. We do not always get there but it is the goal. As for the troll. I will research to make sure that it is not an account that belongs to Grapevine
                              Ford. That will not be tolerated. We do not want to BS people into great customer satisfaction. We want to deliver it. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

• Did you fire Stone?

Comment

Working...
                                X