Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Bell and Ross are some of the ugliest watches i've ever seen.
    Agreed, as for the square ones. They do have a few "traditional" round style that do look nice.

As for Rolex, mine has only gained 6 seconds in over 2 months, so they must be doing something right...

Comment

Don't even own a watch anymore. Just use my cell like everyone else. I don't wear any jewelry apart from a wedding band and I can't even wear that anymore.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        my day/date..
        solid barg x3

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Agreed, as for the square ones. They do have a few "traditional" round style that do look nice.

As for Rolex, mine has only gained 6 seconds in over 2 months, so they must be doing something right...
          must be fake lol
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
            must be fake lol
            Like a boss.... better recognize game.

Comment

my day/date will lose about a minute over a month. i just had it serviced about 2-weeks ago, so i'm wearing it now to see if it's changed. i've heard that there are different ways that you should lay it, when you're not wearing it, to get it to gain/lose seconds...i never can seem to remember it, though. i think if you lay it face up, it tends to gain, but i don't remember for sure.

Comment

Like a boss.... better recognize game.

lmao!!! that's great!

Comment

My milgauss is about 2 years old, gains 5 minutes in 2 weeks. Ill look down at my gmt after 3 days and it goes either way
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    My milgauss is about 2 years old, gains 5 minutes in 2 weeks. Ill look down at my gmt after 3 days and it goes either way
                    you need to have it serviced, if it's losing that much time. they're not perfect, but they shouldn't be that bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                      you need to have it serviced, if it's losing that much time. they're not perfect, but they shouldn't be that bad!
                      4-6 seconds per day +/- is no big deal, but that's a lot.... My sub would gain about a minute a week but my GMT IIc is a rock star....

Speaking of obscure, I'm working on an IWC next....

Comment

• Rolexes are too small, well except the DeepSea and the Explorer II.
                        I had a Sub that I wore the shit out of and sold it three years later and made money.

I have around 15 watches, from a couple hundred to a couple grand and I try to rotate them regularly. If I leave the house I have a watch on.

Next $2000+ watch I buy will be a PAM 104
                        Next watch I think I will buy here soon is the Marathon GSAR

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          Milgauss is the best looking Rollie to me, even at 40mm!

Comment

• usually when i wear a watch i bust out my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Grande Complication timepiece.

I am being sarcastic...fuck a watch, especially one over $50.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              Milgauss is the best looking Rollie to me, even at 40mm!
                              Too bad they forgot to put a date on it.....

<--- prefers his PP 5960P....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Too bad they forgot to put a date on it.....

<--- prefers his PP 5960P....
                                I think that is why I like it....

Comment

Working...
                                X