Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beej View Post
    I don't go anywhere without my Omega Seamaster 300m Bond. Unless I am really working on something or doing yard work I will wear one of my other watches. A watch no matter how expensive it is, is made to be worn. I don't want any huge scratches on it so I relegate it to everyday use but nothing hard core.
    damn, we have a true pimp right here!

Comment

Hadn't worn one since I was a kid until recently. I realized that I hated fishing my phone out of my pocket and waking it up just to look at the time. Went and found myself a decent little watch for cheap and couldn't be happier with it.

I don't wear it much around the house, but I always have it on when I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        damn, we have a true pimp right here!
        I wouldn't go that far. It was a wedding gift from my wife and I will have it forever. Too me it is more of an investment, something I can hand down to my kids, and a reminder of my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
          I wouldn't go that far. It was a wedding gift from my wife and I will have it forever. Too me it is more of an investment, something I can hand down to my kids, and a reminder of my wife.
          i'm just messing with you...omega makes some nice watches! ...definitely ones that your great grandkids will eventually wear and remember you by.

Comment

Brad isn't talking about his Rolex yet? I stopped wearing a watch when I started carrying a cell phone in 2005.

Comment

I don't and its only because I wear a ring on my left hand and it feels weird to me to have a watch on at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Brad isn't talking about his Rolex yet? I stopped wearing a watch when I started carrying a cell phone in 2005.
                they're "roleckses", but i heard that they're just as good!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  they're "roleckses", but i heard that they're just as good!
                  As good as a Timex?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    As good as a Timex?
                    i wouldn't go that far!

Comment

Shii, I gots mah Rollie in NYC! Best $15 I err' spent...

Comment

I wear a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust and love it. Most people think it is fake though because I am so young.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

i flip between a few depending on what i'm doing/wearing that day but my go to watch is omega seamaster professional chrono.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I wear one all the time, I've gotten so used to it, that sometimes I'll go to bed and still have it on. If I forget to put it on for whatever reason, I feel naked.

Comment

I don't always wear a watch, but when I do, I prefer Hublot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                I don't always wear a watch, but when I do, I prefer Hublot.
                                100 rappers can't be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X