No announcement yet.

Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 baller Nixon watch's & another nice watch that I NEVER wear. I might have worn a watch twice last year. As a matter of fact the batteries are dead in all of them. lol I do have a thing for big blingy watch but wouldn't sport one. My phone is my everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      All the watches I have are cheap ones, like ~$100 Fossils. I can't afford to ball like Brad!!

I really want one of these. It's a Sinn 556 and retails for around $800 with the bracelet. It's super-plain, which I have figured out is more my style than the huge (gaudy IMO) Rolexes. The Rollies are pimp though.

That's tasty.

Comment

• I just check my last post to find out what time it is.

Comment

• I used to wear one, till one of my co workers decided that he needed it more than me tonight. I usually only wear it when I am going out somewhere.

Comment

• i feel naked without my watch.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I don't, but have a nice looking fake breitling for when I dress up nice. However, even if I had a reg watch, my Missing In Action bracelet is on my left wrist and I don't like it on my right, so my cell phone will continue to be my watch.
              2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
              www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• classy automatic:

www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  you should wear them; they're meant to be worn. are you afraid that you're going to get mugged, or something?
                  Too much bling for my taste.
                  Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                  Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• I don't get the point, really. My boss has a watch collection that's worth probably 5x what I make in a year. I just don't see why anyone would want/need that many watches, or what would possess someone to spend that much on watches. He's not a flashy guy, really. Buys only used Lexus, and drives them til the wheels fall off. He's not Mr. Italian suits and shit running around in a Porsche like a former coworker of mine was. In fact, if you didn't know anything about watches, you would never know the guy was more than upper middle class.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I used to but I can not wear any jewelry at work (machinery) so I quit. Cell phone.
                      '95 GT
                      I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Comment

• i wear one while testing at work

other than that it comes off and goes in the console for the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I don't get the point, really.
                          People have different passions.

Comment

• I don't wear any jewelry on my wrists or hands, unless I have to wear a suit or something nice for some kind of event.

Comment

• my next one
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post

my next one
                                One of my most worn watches:

Comment

Working...
                                X