Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I wear a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust and love it. Most people think it is fake though because I am so young.
    I'll never wear any of the rolex's my grandfather left me.... too expensive. Great collector items though.
    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      I'll never wear any of the rolex's my grandfather left me.... too expensive. Great collector items though.
      you should wear them; they're meant to be worn. are you afraid that you're going to get mugged, or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        you should wear them; they're meant to be worn. are you afraid that you're going to get mugged, or something?
        I have a couple that are in a safety deposit box, just far to gawdy and old school 70s gold and jeweled that were left to me. I can't think of anywhere I'd wear them. Maybe someday when I bust out black socks and sandals

Comment

• Nope
          sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

• Nope... but I've been thinking about getting one so I can look a little more sophisticated in public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              I have a couple that are in a safety deposit box, just far to gawdy and old school 70s gold and jeweled that were left to me. I can't think of anywhere I'd wear them. Maybe someday when I bust out black socks and sandals
              eff it...wear 'em! get you a pimp cane and go huggy bear style!

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                well, what if some crazy event happens and all electronic devices stop working? you'll be like, "damn, i wish i knew what time it is!"...and i'll be like, "yo, i gots da time right here, because those crazy electronic killing stun gun things don't work on my watches!" ...and stuff!

Well if there is some kind of event that knocks out all the electronics I don't think "what time is it?" will be my main concern.
                If I manage to lose or break my cell phone, the power goes out, and my car battery goes dead all at the same time...to hell with it, I'm calling it beer thirty.

Comment

• Nope. Always have a computer or phone around me.

Comment

• Nope, got a phone that does it all

Comment

• only when i get dressed up. it would hang on stuff or get in the way for work so i just use a phone then
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I haven't used one since 2003, it was a nice fake rolex. I'm thinking about getting a tissot this year.

Comment

• I only do at work.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• nope
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              lol, friend of mine has a ~$60k gold/diamond rolex his grandad left him... he sports the shit out of it when he's in floss mode
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• All the watches I have are cheap ones, like ~$100 Fossils. I can't afford to ball like Brad!!

I really want one of these. It's a Sinn 556 and retails for around $800 with the bracelet. It's super-plain, which I have figured out is more my style than the huge (gaudy IMO) Rolexes. The Rollies are pimp though.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X