Thanks to Andy @ Primetuning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Lol, it's a truck a man, it's made for work not race.

And I'm sure if I spent 1900 in the right places, like nitrous I could make double the power too.
    And cars are made to get to one point to another and to cruise around in. Not to race. See how stupid that sounds. And I guess lightnings are work trucks too Uh?

Also you put that much nitrous on the car how dependable will that car be. What I did to my truck made that much more power and made it a lot more realible.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

just re-read the graph and see that it has different ranges on either side, my bad
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
        This is a buddy of ours, this is the 5.0 that I was comparing jeremy's car too. Roberts car has a tune, rear lcas and exhuast work.
        ok cool. i was just wondering because i was curious how my car would stack up against the cobra too. my car has just has a CAI/tune/x-pipe. if this race happens...at the track or on the street or even a roll race.
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
          ok cool. i was just wondering because i was curious how my car would stack up against the cobra too. my car has just has a CAI/tune/x-pipe. if this race happens...at the track or on the street or even a roll race.
          Oh, I am sure it will happen. Just got to get Robert away from his fiance for a night. Lol
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
            Oh, I am sure it will happen. Just got to get Robert away from his fiance for a night. Lol
            Well that and I have to have the money to go racing lol I don't like to chance it on the street. We should get a group out to Dallas raceway.

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
              Well that and I have to have the money to go racing lol I don't like to chance it on the street. We should get a group out to Dallas raceway.
              That would be cool!
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                And cars are made to get to one point to another and to cruise around in. Not to race. See how stupid that sounds. And I guess lightnings are work trucks too Uh?

Also you put that much nitrous on the car how dependable will that car be. What I did to my truck made that much more power and made it a lot more realible.
                On mustangs they advertise 0-60 times and are made for performance.

On trucks they advertise pay load and Mileage.

Lightings are made for performance. Hence SVT. Same with a raptor.

See how that works?

Kudus man I didn't say your truck was a peice, I was pointing out that it's not made for racing, or made to be a powerhouse.

Btw, have your radiator hose o rings failed yet? Mr.reliable

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
                  Cool. I'm not gonna be able to launch mine at the track for fear of tranny issues. No point in comparison there.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Anything can be made to go fast. Just takes (money)^3
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      On mustangs they advertise 0-60 times and are made for performance.

On trucks they advertise pay load and Mileage.

Lightings are made for performance. Hence SVT. Same with a raptor.

See how that works?

Kudus man I didn't say your truck was a peice, I was pointing out that it's not made for racing, or made to be a powerhouse.

Btw, have your radiator hose o rings failed yet? Mr.reliable
                      Nope got a job 3 truck so don't have to worry about that problem. And diesel aren't made to be a powerhouse. Please, I'm done talking to your dumbs.

This must be a work truck. Will your car be this fast? Highly doubt it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszNSGOuHW0
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Cool. I'm not gonna be able to launch mine at the track for fear of tranny issues. No point in comparison there.
                        Excuses, excuses, excuses, blah, blah, blah. So what if you blow it up ?! Just put another one in it !

Besides, just because you go to the drag strip, doesn't mean you have to launch it off the rev limiter every single pass.

I guess the moral of this story is, don't be a pussy, kid.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          Besides, just because you go to the drag strip, doesn't mean you have to launch it off the rev limiter every single pass.

-Aaron
                          lol, that's what i told him. his trans has a torque rating of 325. He's at 355, so it should hold up for a bit.
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            Nope got a job 3 truck so don't have to worry about that problem. And diesel aren't made to be a powerhouse. Please, I'm done talking to your dumbs.

This must be a work truck. Will your car be this fast? Highly doubt it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszNSGOuHW0
                            Lol, a 10.4? You diesel guys are stoked about going 10.4? How much $ and time is in that truck for a 10.4?

For you to say my car will never run a 10.4 is stupid because neither will your truck, sir.

Will your truck ever be this fast? I am positive it won't.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              id be down for going to Dallas Raceway one night. it just cant be this weekend or next but after that let me know...i plan on trying to make it out there when i get back but before it gets too cold.

i will be on stock tires when i go to the track. I think it would be an interesting race...probably extremely close.

if you guys decide to hit the quarter mile shoot me a pm and let me know and ill go too. you can substitute one grabber blue 5.0 with another.
                              2011 Mustang GT
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                Excuses, excuses, excuses, blah, blah, blah. So what if you blow it up ?! Just put another one in it !

I guess the moral of this story is, don't be a pussy, kid.

-Aaron
                                Yes, but if we are competitive racing I'd like to be able to have a fair shot. Limping my car off the line isn't near as fair as punching from a 40 especially because it puts me at disadvantage.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X