Thanks to Andy @ Primetuning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Andy @ Primetuning!

Andy is one badass dude. He saved me last month by deleting my pats and has always been incredibly prompt and knowledgeable about any question I can ask him. I contacted Andy on Monday night, and he set me up for an appointment for me Wednesday morning and even agreed to meet me early so I could watch before school. Andy even helped to redo my discharge pipe when he found a problem with it. The car runs out of this world. Andy did a complete and thorough job and even texted mr updates and took pictures because I couldn't be there. Overall a great knowledgable guy who will get you fixed right up! Give him a call, number is in my sig.

Stock 97 cobra made 397/355 on a safe tune @ 8lbs.
    2012 GT500

He's a good guy. He has tuned for me and I was always pleased

Comment

nice numbers. I bet it feels like a whole new car.

Comment

I didn't know a stock 97 cobra makes that much power with a tune. Shit I'm going to buy one tomorrow.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          I didn't know a stock 97 cobra makes that much power with a tune. Shit I'm going to buy one tomorrow.
          It's got an S-trim on it.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Psst. Methinks he isn't good at context clues.

Comment

I've aways said andy was a great guy. Good numbers I bet its a whole new world for you. What's next? Subframe connectors...?
              89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                So it's bone stock with a s-trim on it and 8 pounds of boost and makes nearly 400 rwhp?

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Psst. Methinks he isn't good at context clues.
                  Methinks what the op said doesn't make since about it being stock with only a s-trim on it and makes that much power to the wheel. Not being a dick about his car but I don't think it's stock.

Comment

Methinks what the op said doesn't make since about it being stock with only a s-trim on it and makes that much power to the wheel. Not being a dick about his car but I don't think it's stock.

it's a stock motor with 39lb injectors, 03 cobra maf, vortech s-trim, o/r x pipe, magnaflows, 4.10 gears.
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Lol!

Kind of like stock foxbodys dyno 180hp?

You forget that b-heads love boost? The intake ports are almost double the ports in c-heads.. It makes perfect sense, not to mention the b head cobra intake being a BAMF already.

What else do you think it could possibly have? Headers, that's about the only bolt on that will increase power.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                        it's a stock motor with 39lb injectors, 03 cobra maf, vortech s-trim, o/r x pipe, magnaflows, 4.10 gears.
                        Ok I was just wondering. I think when I post my dyno of my truck I'll say it's stock with turbos but it will make 600 rwhp and 1200 rwtq though. LOL

Comment

Ok I was just wondering. I think when I post my dyno of my truck I'll say it's stock with turbos but it will make 600 rwhp and 1200 rwtq though. LOL
                          You are being an idiot/ douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            You are being an idiot/ douche bag.
                            What's new? Most diesel guys are douches. They think they're trucks are the end all be all.

While they're quick, I don't see their purpose, diesel trucks are made to work. People who buy them and dump tons of money into them to be as fast as a stock mustang is beyond me.

While I'm sure 600/1000 power numbers will out run a stock mustang. I also find it rediculous.

Comment

Same goes for the retards that blow black smoke everywhere.

Why? Black means it didn't combust and it didn't make power. Congrats on your non efficient shit box.

Comment

Working...
                              X