Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment parking

So here is the issue:

Now I knew it was unassigned parking before signing up, but ASSUMED it would not be bad.

This has happened a few times already. I got home around 9pm tonight, nowhere to park AT ALL, mind you I'm paying $750 monthly for rent. I ended up having to park in handicapped, I'm going to try moving it if I see a spot open up.

I have brought this up before and I am also on the garage waiting list.

I will not accept this any longer, I pay good money on time every month, I should not have to worry about parking. If the handicapped was taken then I would have been 100% screwed, I know nobody ever parks in it, so I don't feel 100% guilty about it.

What would ya'll do in that situation? Please keep in mind I have talked to them nicely before about it, didn't do any good. I don't want to just up and leave and have bad standing.

You shouldn't be parking in handicapped if you aren't handicapped-period

What's the name of the complex?

Comment

Time to bitch and complain to them on a daily basis.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        You shouldn't be parking in handicapped if you aren't handicapped-period

What's the name of the complex?
        I know man, but there is nowhere to park, trust me I feel bad, but this is shit.

Regency at North Richland Hills.

Comment

Most places have a 1 or 2 car rule per apartment in the lease. I would hitch at the management place to start some sort of parking tag/sticker system so you could have people towed who aren't displaying the sticker/tag. There's not much else you or they can do.

Comment

Rent a house?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              buy a house?

Comment

Yeah I plan on buying a house next year.

Well a spot just opened, luckily I heard the car door, I'm out of the handicapped, but I will raise holy shit daily from this point forward.

I mean shit, what happens if there are NO spaces to park and you are PAYING to live here?

Comment

Double park and leave a note on your windshield to your neighbors apartment number.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    Double park and leave a note on your windshield to your neighbors apartment number.
                    LOL I like this!

Comment

I've left notes on cars of people who can't fit their shitbox in one spot - it seems to work for a while.

Something along the lines of " While I appreciate your effort, I wanted to let you know that the lines on the ground are not there for decoration. Please try again. "

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I've left notes on cars of people who can't fit their shitbox in one spot - it seems to work for a while.

Something along the lines of " While I appreciate your effort, I wanted to let you know that the lines on the ground are not there for decoration. Please try again. "
                        Nice, but I prefer the brick method

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                          I know man, but there is nowhere to park, trust me I feel bad, but this is shit.

Regency at North Richland Hills.
                          What about all those parking spots up by the club house and office?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Yeah I parked next to a jeep that sits in one spot most of the time, some stupid slut that has no life and no job apparently, I should go leave a note because she parked on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                              What about all those parking spots up by the club house and office?
                              You mean the public parking portion??

Comment

Working...
                              X