Apartment parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    This is near Harwood, kind of across from TCC? If so, it's not surprising. Judging by the caliber of drivers I see entering and leaving there, the steering wheel and all those pedals are very confusing to them.
    Nah I'm further west off Rufe Snow.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Unnecessary

I've only left a note in situations where it is way over the line(ie crooked).

Also - pics of said slut?
      I'll have to work on a picture

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        I'll have to work on a picture
        But then we will have to listen to you bitch about the camera adding 10lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          But then we will have to listen to you bitch about the camera adding 10lbs.
          Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            If I were in your situation I'd park in public parking and walk my fat ass to my apt nightly
            LOL! Seriously? I would have a pretty serious problem with that "solution". I'm pretty sure that could be grounds for early termination of a lease if you were determined enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              LOL! Seriously? I would have a pretty serious problem with that "solution". I'm pretty sure that could be grounds for early termination of a lease if you were determined enough.
              Thank you for not being the standard faggot type response.

Yeah I will mention that in the morning.

Comment

Lazy fat ass, park in the public parking and quit your bitching.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Lazy fat ass, park in the public parking and quit your bitching.
                  LOL typical, you are missing the point, just like half the people on the board now a days.

You all act like nothing is an inconvenience. I guarantee you if you had zero parking and you paid good amount for rent you would NOT DO IT.

Comment

my apartments have assigned parking and people still park in my spot. fucking idiots. it hasn't happened lately, but if it does i won't hesitate to contact my apartment manager and have their shit towed.
                    Originally posted by 56482
                    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                        What would ya'll do in that situation? Please keep in mind I have talked to them nicely before about it, didn't do any good. I don't want to just up and leave and have bad standing.
                        Having dealt with parking issues before I don't think you can do anything. You can bitch about it in seven different ways but what do you expect them to do? Tear down one of the buildings to make more parking spots? Assigned parking is a fucking headache when guests and visitors park in your spot. The apartment usually has to wait 24 hrs before calling a tow truck. By then the overnight visitor is gone. Still you've been inconvenienced.

I was in a two bedroom unit before and it seemed like everyone in that section of the apartment complex had two cars. Parking was a bitch. It seemed like I was calling the Courtesy Officer once a month because some weekend visitor was in my spot. When I moved to a one bedroom there were always open spots and I never had an issue.

Short answer is... Not much you can do but look into moving.
                        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

LOL Kevin, that's greatness.

Damn well I see your point, I mean I understand I signed the lease knowing it was unassigned. I just need to look to the bright side like usual and get a dang house.

Comment

Lmfao @ all of the dumb fucks telling him to just park on the other side of the complex.....Im so sure you guys would follow your own advice....

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              Lmfao @ all of the dumb fucks telling him to just park on the other side of the complex.....Im so sure you guys would follow your own advice....
                              Yeah they are tired of my bitching yet don't think rationally that my complaints are 100% valid almost all the time, so they think of stupid things to do.

Comment

fast forward to 1:09
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X