Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
    So here is the issue:

Now I knew it was unassigned parking before signing up, but ASSUMED it would not be bad.

This has happened a few times already. I got home around 9pm tonight, nowhere to park AT ALL, mind you I'm paying $750 monthly for rent. I ended up having to park in handicapped, I'm going to try moving it if I see a spot open up.

I have brought this up before and I am also on the garage waiting list.

I will not accept this any longer, I pay good money on time every month, I should not have to worry about parking. If the handicapped was taken then I would have been 100% screwed, I know nobody ever parks in it, so I don't feel 100% guilty about it.

What would ya'll do in that situation? Please keep in mind I have talked to them nicely before about it, didn't do any good. I don't want to just up and leave and have bad standing.
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Because they are in my parking spot that I'm paying 750 bucks a month for. I've done it at school on a newer Mustang and the guy who owned it watched me. But then again, I'm not all here, have periods where I'm not responsible for myself and I wouldn't advise you trying to be me.
    See the quote below. And believe you me. I have no aspirations whatsoever to be you.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT
    You're not too good at this whole reading thing are you?
    Edit: But it does beg the question. If you aren't responsible for you, who is?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      Nice, but I prefer the brick method
      Why don't you take a truck, wrap a chain around the axles of the vehicle in front of your apartment and drag them out of the way?
      Bunch of PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS in this thread. Y'all do realize this is a car forum, right?? You don't fuck with another person's property, especially their God damned car!

Comment

Somebody is taking the internet too seriously.....

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
          Bunch of PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS in this thread. Y'all do realize this is a car forum, right?? You don't fuck with another person's property, especially their God damned car!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I pay considerably less than that in rent, have assigned covered parking, and in 6 months no one has ever parked in my spot. Sounds like some of you guys need to shop smarter.

Comment

I ended up having to park in handicapped,
                  "I park in handicap spaces
                  While handicap people make handicap faces
                  I'm an asshoooooliooooiiooooo..."

Comment

Educated people do read before posting dumbfuck.

And for the record, someone else is parked in the handicapped spot now without a sticker.
                    You should start a new thread bitching about people not reading the entire thread before posting.

And for the record, educated people should be smart enough to stay out of your threads.

Comment

Because they are in my parking spot that I'm paying 750 bucks a month for. I've done it at school on a newer Mustang and the guy who owned it watched me. But then again, I'm not all here, have periods where I'm not responsible for myself and I wouldn't advise you trying to be me.
                      If the parking is unassigned then you aren't paying anything for a parking spot.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

our apartment complex is much the same way, we're given one covered assigned spot and one unassigned general parking spot. the unassigned spot is usually never available, and everybody's been bitching about it. Its mostly due to one apartment full of teens who must have had about 10 of their friends living in the apartment, and they all park their cars. well, did, because all of their cars got towed a few days ago. LOL. the sound of screaming and prepubescent anger at 2am as their shitpiles got towed the fuck away was great. now, there's parking to be found everywhere! who woulda thunk it.
                        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Somebody is taking the internet too seriously.....
                          eh, I've had my car fucked with by people before when they should have just handled things man-to-man.

... and I was slightly inebriated last night

Comment

I warned a kid for a few months to stop parking in Marisa's spot when we had our apartment.. got home one night and I guess i was just angry.. revved the engine and honked once to give him a chance to move...then got out and mule kicked the fuck out of the drivers door of his shitbox.

unfortunately a few months later he got the cops involved, and i had to pay to fix the fuckers car. but i guarandamntee he won't be parking in someones assigned space again. it was stupid, but damn it felt gooooood.

Comment

this use to happen to me at my old apt.....come home anytime after 9pm and there is no where to park except on the other side of the complex where all the lights have been broken and a car gets brokin into once a twice a week.

i say move....i did
                              Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

worst apt complex for parking in the area has got to be austin ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X