Apartment parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, ozzie is bitching again.

This story doesnt add up. You are saying there is absolutely no parking available in the entire apartment complex? That seems pretty far fetched. Are you sure you dont mean there was no parking near your building. I think you are just bitching you dont want to park and walk so far.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Oh look, ozzie is bitching again.

This story doesnt add up. You are saying there is absolutely no parking available in the entire apartment complex? That seems pretty far fetched. Are you sure you dont mean there was no parking near your building. I think you are just bitching you dont want to park and walk so far.
      This time there was NO parking except the public parking in front of the building.

Sure I don't want to walk far, but if I had to park at the buildings at the front I would have.

Trust me man, it's full.

Comment

Sounds like there was parking

Comment

Sounds like there was parking
          Yah the public, you are right.

But really???

You would pay $750 and happily be the only car in the public parking WAAAY in the front of the building? That's not me, don't think anyone else would either.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
            You mean the public parking portion??
            Yes

Comment

But really???

You would pay $750 and happily be the only car in the public parking WAAAY in the front of the building? That's not me, don't think anyone else would either.
              Are you fat? Out of shape?

Comment

But really???

I would do that before i parked in a handicap. Then i would bitch at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  Are you fat? Out of shape?
                  I'm 6'2" 237, yeah I need to lose some weight.

Comment

I would do that before i parked in a handicap. Then i would bitch at the office.
                    Ok sounds reasonable, like I said, I felt bad for parking there, I moved it so.

Comment

I'm 6'2" 237, yeah I need to lose some weight.
                      Sounds like god telling you to park up front and walk some daily to lose some weight

Comment

Sounds like god telling you to park up front and walk some daily to lose some weight
                        I walk plenty for work, but that's not the point of the story.

Put yourself in that situation.

Comment

I walk plenty for work, but that's not the point of the story.

Put yourself in that situation.
                          If I were in your situation I'd park in public parking and walk my fat ass to my apt nightly

Comment

If I were in your situation I'd park in public parking and walk my fat ass to my apt nightly
                            You would be the only schmuck doing that too.

Comment

Nice, but I prefer the brick method
                              Unnecessary

Yeah I parked next to a jeep that sits in one spot most of the time, some stupid slut that has no life and no job apparently, I should go leave a note because she parked on the line.
                              I've only left a note in situations where it is way over the line(ie crooked).

Also - pics of said slut?

Comment

This is near Harwood, kind of across from TCC? If so, it's not surprising. Judging by the caliber of drivers I see entering and leaving there, the steering wheel and all those pedals are very confusing to them.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X