Dollar General.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Whatever, plastic slave!! I make it rain at Dollar Tree every other Friday.
    Buy Nokia
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

you guys are doing it wrong
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        This is pilot point.

We have a grocery store, alco, and dollar general.

DG has cheap ass razors and I was already there, didnt feel like paying double and making another trip across town.

Fuck this store this happens all the time.
        quit bitching everybody knows you will be back in there next week....I will never go into a Dollar General, Wally World, or any other place that resembles previous two said establishments. No amount of saving money or no amount of conveince is worth having to deal with the type of people that frequent those establishments.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          I chuckled at it as well. I grew up in Collinsville, so I know what you mean about there being nothing out there.
          I went to school there for a semester. I got kicked out. Said they hadn't had any problems with violence until I showed up.

2 fights in 2 weeks back to back. I was the new kid and stood my ground.

I guess throwing a kid over the desk and decking him in the face in the middle of class was a bit excessive! Lol!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

This place is the shit hole of all stores.

Today was my last day to shop there.

I walk in to buy a bag of disposable razors, and I walk in grab what I need and head towards to registers. There was a lady in front of me with a buggy full of stuff, so I stood there and waited. The slack jaw working the counter was a blob and was slower then hell, after taking over 5 minutes to scan 38$ dollars worth of items, the woman cannot find her lone star card. Great... So I stand there waiting and being polite. The lady starts hollering her sons name because she thinks he stole her card. He began with yelling across the store "I don't have your fucking card".. At this point I wanted to walk out but I needed theese damn razors, anyways her son finally walks up to the front and goes outside and looks in thier jeep for the card. After being outside for another 5 minutes I see him walking aimlessly around the parking lot and then he starts talking to someone outside. Wtf!

So now there is 5 people standing in line with another employee walking around doing what seemed to be a mindless job, and closed the extra register down instead of opening it for other customers.

I work in retail I know how this shit is suppose to work...

Anyways there is another lone star canadate behind me holding a 6 pack of DP and then she drops them, the cans bust and there is Coke everywhere, I'm standing there in line, they have to void the whole transaction with the lady and then she proceeds to pick out 5 dollars worth of goods and complains about the pricing. She pays in change and they finally leave!

15-20 minutes later I finally got out of that shit hole store.

She bought dog treats, coffee filters, bleach and garlic salt. What the Fuck.
            If she had lost a debit card instead of a lone star card, would any of this made things anymore or less tolerable for you? Would soda spraying everywhere have been a "no big deal" scenario if the dropper of said soda wasn't also a lone star card toting loser?

What exactly does food stamps have to do with an employee that's retarded and a disorganized woman?
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I went to school there for a semester. I got kicked out. Said they hadn't had any problems with violence until I showed up.

I guess throwing a kid over the desk and decking him in the face in the middle of class was a bit excessive! Lol!
              Barger

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                If she had lost a debit card instead of a lone star card, would any of this made things anymore or less tolerable for you? Would soda spraying everywhere have been a "no big deal" scenario if the dropper of said soda wasn't also a lone star card toting loser?

What exactly does food stamps have to do with an employee that's retarded and a disorganized woman?
                It wouldn't be headline new then, duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  It wouldn't be headline news then, duh!
                  Ahhh my bad... carry on!
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Watch out!

Comment

damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

god bless.
                        Word. Too bad nobody will ever be this bad ass:

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        I was always bigger than everyone else, including teachers and principals, and even my parents. The beatings stopped around 12 years old when i could defend myself, and take the belt or paddle away. I remember my jr high pricipal just staring at me when i held the paddle in my hand and said, "you won't be using this on me anymore".
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          Watch out!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Word. Too bad nobody will ever be this bad ass:

Bahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post

There is nothing wrong with people being on food stamps, there are people who need help, there is no arguing that.

It's the fact that her and son were screaming across the store, and after wasting everyones time all she bought was fucking dog treats?

The coke going everywhere was just an added bonus to a shitty time.

Don't make this into something it's not.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

i would have stole the fucking razor!

but seriously, damn. you sure remembered what that person bought at tha dolla sto.

i saw this lady pay for half her groceries with her amex card and put the other half on her loanstar at wallmart. just thought id throw it out there...
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X