Dollar General.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar General.

This place is the shit hole of all stores.

Today was my last day to shop there.

I walk in to buy a bag of disposable razors, and I walk in grab what I need and head towards to registers. There was a lady in front of me with a buggy full of stuff, so I stood there and waited. The slack jaw working the counter was a blob and was slower then hell, after taking over 5 minutes to scan 38$ dollars worth of items, the woman cannot find her lone star card. Great... So I stand there waiting and being polite. The lady starts hollering her sons name because she thinks he stole her card. He began with yelling across the store "I don't have your fucking card".. At this point I wanted to walk out but I needed theese damn razors, anyways her son finally walks up to the front and goes outside and looks in thier jeep for the card. After being outside for another 5 minutes I see him walking aimlessly around the parking lot and then he starts talking to someone outside. Wtf!

So now there is 5 people standing in line with another employee walking around doing what seemed to be a mindless job, and closed the extra register down instead of opening it for other customers.

I work in retail I know how this shit is suppose to work...

Anyways there is another lone star canadate behind me holding a 6 pack of DP and then she drops them, the cans bust and there is Coke everywhere, I'm standing there in line, they have to void the whole transaction with the lady and then she proceeds to pick out 5 dollars worth of goods and complains about the pricing. She pays in change and they finally leave!

15-20 minutes later I finally got out of that shit hole store.

She bought dog treats, coffee filters, bleach and garlic salt. What the Fuck.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

I would have asked the cashier if he could put her purchases on hold and depending on the answer I would have tossed those razors in one of the big metal crate dollar general bins and bounced.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I would have asked the cashier if he could put her purchases on hold and depending on the answer I would have tossed those razors in one of the big metal crate dollar general bins and bounced.
      She said there was nothing she could do, and that I had to wait.

I was tempted to just walk out with my bag of razors.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        ...holding a 6 pack of DP and then she drops them, the cans bust and there is Coke everywhere...
        Dr Pepper turned into Coke? The magic of Dollar General continues!

J/K I hate going into dollar stores because they're always packed with mouth-breathers.

Comment

She said there was nothing she could do, and that I had to wait.

I was tempted to just walk out with my bag of razors.
          Then leave. Just about every store on a main road will have razors. Walgreens, CVS, Gas stations, etc.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

How did coke get everywhere if she had Dr pepper?

Comment

She bought dog treats, coffee filters, bleach and garlic salt. What the Fuck.
              Meth?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

You waited 15-20 minutes for a pack of disposable razors? Was there no other place you could have gone to?
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Then leave. Just about every store on a main road will have razors. Walgreens, CVS, Gas stations, etc.
                  This is pilot point.

We have a grocery store, alco, and dollar general.

DG has cheap ass razors and I was already there, didnt feel like paying double and making another trip across town.

Fuck this store this happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    How did coke get everywhere if she had Dr pepper?
                    My bad man my slack jaw Mistyped that

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      You waited 15-20 minutes for a pack of disposable razors? Was there no other place you could have gone to?
                      Gotta shave my balls yo!

The sacrifice I make to get gobbys.

Comment

Stop living in Pilot Point with all the hillbilly stumpfucks.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sounds like my experiences at Aldi. There are always 10 people in line, each with 7 kids wandering around the store adding crap to the buggies, paying with food stamps, and only one register open. I'll pay more at Central Market to not have to deal with that crap.

Comment

Funny how out of that whole story, most of you caught the fact that the Dr. Pepper cans turned into Coke-a-cola. Lmao

I only shop at dollar general when I'm out at the farm. Just to avoid shit like that.

EDIT: What's a lonestar card?

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                              Dr Pepper turned into Coke? The magic of Dollar General continues!
                              This is Texas anything carbonated and sugary is coke. For example.

I'm going to sonic, would you like a coke or something?
                              Sure.
                              What kind?
                              Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Working...
                              X