Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    i would have stole the fucking razor!

but seriously, damn. you sure remembered what that person bought at tha dolla sto.

i saw this lady pay for half her groceries with her amex card and put the other half on her loanstar at wallmart. just thought id throw it out there...
    I had 20 minutes to observe!!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

You dummies are overpaying. Wasting money. I shop at the
      99 cent store.

Comment

Let me tell you something about porcupine balls. There small and don't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          I went to school there for a semester. I got kicked out. Said they hadn't had any problems with violence until I showed up.

2 fights in 2 weeks back to back. I was the new kid and stood my ground.

I guess throwing a kid over the desk and decking him in the face in the middle of class was a bit excessive! Lol!

Such a badass.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            Such a badass.
            Don't talk shit.

He could do something sketchy, like throw you over a desk and deck you in the face.

Comment

People often suddenly acquire Herculean strength and gangsta' badassness on the innernet....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                People often suddenly acquire Herculean strength and gangsta' badassness on the innernet....
                <----------living proof!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Don't talk shit.

He could do something sketchy, like throw you over a desk and deck you in the face.
                  Or race you.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    You dummies are overpaying. Wasting money. I shop at the
                    99 cent store.
                    Five and Dime FTW, mufucker!!
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      i saw this lady pay for half her groceries with her amex card and put the other half on her loanstar at wallmart. just thought id throw it out there...
                      Since we're telling lonestar card stories, I was inline behind a girl the other day(mid 20's) with her little kid. I was thinking she was kind of hot in a trailer park sort of way, she had a digiorno pizza and bottle of the cheapest champagne. She gets up to the register and pays for the pizza with a lonestar card and the champagne with her debit card lol.

What irritates me is seeing people purchase a basket of lunchables and bullshit then put it on a lonestar card. I just want to tell them stop being a lazy fuck and make your kids sandwiches for half the price since I'm paying for your damn groceries.

Comment

Too bad they weren't black. That would have made the story epic.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

you should have power braked your mustang in the damn parking lot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            you should have power braked your mustang in the damn parking lot!!!
                            Right into the ditch!
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My time and sanity is worth way more than some cheap ass razors at the Dollar General.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                                You'd be surprised! Heck my grandma calls it Cola..... Calls the trunk of her car the turtle. Calls breakfast, breakfast. Calls lunch, dinner. Calls dinner, supper.

Lmao you'd be surprised. The list is endless.
                                My grandmother used to call the trunk the "turtle hull."

Comment

Working...
                                X