No announcement yet.

Wierd stuff at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technically we couldn't take it with us but we put them in rucks and carried them anyway. Or she'd call the unit and send the S shop out to the field (when they were bringing us chow) to tell him she was threatening divorce, suicide and so forth. He always went back with them. We were doing an exercise where we were sneaking up on 4 Abrams and he stood up and charged them, screaming so he would get a KIA card and be sent to the casualty zone.

As a PFC right from Korea, he tried to smoke me the first day and I dropped and started pushing. Another E4 came up and said "Batch, you don't have to listen to him. He may outrank you but no one will hold it against you. Get up."
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• We had an offshore support person come over from India for training... and apparently he was not familiar with American style bathrooms and dropped a deuce in the urinal. My workplace is so inclusive they actually posted temporary signage on the urinals after that with procedures on how to use them lol.

I've also noticed that very few Indians use soap after using the bathroom, and I frequently see them go to the sink and drink from their hands or splash water on their face right after doing their business.

Comment

• By the way OP, you spell weird weird

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          there's a chick at my work.. Maybe 35, pretty good looking, banging body, smart work-wise.

She has backed off recently but used to come by and complain about her bf/husband all the time..
          Couple of her stories:

"oh so my bf stopped smoking pot last week, so he's been drinking more to off-set it and he is being really moody, so i have to stop on the way home and get him a baggie." saying this out in the open, for everyone to hear.
          The bestest one evar was"
          "oh so last night my bf had a friend over and we were all drinking.. So anyway the next thing i knew i was riding my boyfriend buck naked and his buddy came up from behind and put it in me.. So i guess we had a 3-some, lol!"
          "oh by the way here's those documents i needed to bring by"
          pics of this slut!

Comment

Working...
          X