Which is faster on the track. Z06 or GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is faster on the track. Z06 or GT-R

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo! - Head 2 Head Ep. 62

I dont want to watch a 17 minute video. Which one is faster?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The GT-R carried the day.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        The GT-R carried the day.
        og_riceboy

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          og_riceboy
          Why are you calling me riceboy? I own more European and American cars than I do Jap ones.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            They eat rice in Japan, Europe and the US.
            So are we going to call Harleys rice cruisers from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              I call them hood ornaments.
              Solid

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                I dont want to watch a 17 minute video. Which one is faster?
                It's not the kill. It's the thrill of the chase.

Comment

Looks staged, pretty crazy the GTR did this on a 255 front and 285 rear tire, and probably weighs 4000lbs.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Looks staged, pretty crazy the GTR did this on a 255 front and 285 rear tire, and probably weighs 4000lbs.
                    It's got all them electronic shits.

I've never driven one, but one of my buddies sold his because it "wasn't" fun to drive. He said it took no skill. The ECU figures out everything that needs to happen to keep you from losing it, and then makes it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

I've never driven one, but one of my buddies sold his because it "wasn't" fun to drive. He said it took no skill. The ECU figures out everything that needs to happen to keep you from losing it, and then makes it happen.
                      So, it lets you go fast without dying.

I see no fault here.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        So, it lets you go fast without dying.

I see no fault here.
                        Why do people hate Darwin?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Funny you say that, I feel the same way about my 2015 mustang vs any miata.
                          It's pretty sad, my wifes mazda 5 is more fun to drive than the mustang, I feel like for the mustang to be fun you have to push it 95%, the mazdas are fun just driving a tad above normal. The mustang is "nicer" to drive to work and sit and traffic and shit though.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Why do people hate Darwin?
                            Its just not humane to let stupid people die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Funny you say that, I feel the same way about my 2015 mustang vs any miata.
                              It's pretty sad, my wifes mazda 5 is more fun to drive than the mustang, I feel like for the mustang to be fun you have to push it 95%, the mazdas are fun just driving a tad above normal. The mustang is "nicer" to drive to work and sit and traffic and shit though.
                              "It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow."
                              - 46Tbird's Dad

"I like your Miata. It's like a sports car, except smaller and slower."
                              - 46Tbird's Dad
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X