This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Not only that, but although he really has never scrambled well it is quite apparent he is starting to slow down and still folds under pressure.
    Lol?
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      And Henry, have you EVER picked the Cowboys to lose a game? LOL. Seems like you think they're always gonna win, and you're constantly let down. Not sure if you're really loyal, or dumb
      Thats a good question, I think I have said they wil lose a game or more like I dont see them winning this game, but this is the NFL, anything can happen on any given Sunday. Thats not a cliche either, its the truth, the Pats got beat by Seattle a few weeks ago, nobody gave them a chance.
      I am a true fan, not a fanatic but a fan. I go to most of the training camps. I have a collection of autographed mini helmets, I go to a few games a year. I have had season tickets at one time. So to answer your question, I would go with 'B' loyal.
      I used to be fanatical and it used to be tough on me and everyone around me, but I dont let it get to me anymore, its just a game.
      I was born and raised in Dallas, I played football in elementary, jr high and high school. My dad, grandad and all of my uncles were Cowboy fans and and as a kid I used to be at their Cowboy watching parties. I've been through the good times and bad, this time (2000's) have been better than the 80's or late 90's. I'm also a NFL fan I have a better time than I do watching the Cowboys, but they are my team through bad and good times...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Just to prove a point, if I'm at home during this next game, I will predict every Dallas offensive play before they are called for the first half. My 11 year old son will predict them in the second half. Not even kidding. Brought to you live right here on DFWM. Sponsored by Maker's Mark and Sprite.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Just to prove a point, if I'm at home during this next game, I will predict every Dallas offensive play before they are called for the first half. My 11 year old son will predict them in the second half. Not even kidding. Brought to you live right here on DFWM. Sponsored by Maker's Mark and Sprite.
          Red Headed Jesus heard your prayers and he has not run one bubble screen this year, just for you Brent...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I've said it before, the Cowboys will never be champions with Romo as quarterback.
            You do realize that there are way more quarterbacks that are never champions than quarterbacks that win at least once, right?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• 19 yards rushing. When you have to put it in the air 73% of the time you're going to have issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                19 yards rushing. When you have to put it in the air 73% of the time you're going to have issues.
                Yep. And Jason Garrett is the worst in the league about going in to full panic mode, and abandoning the run completely. He needs to go. Right now.

Look at what Harbaugh has done with SF. And Alex Smith isn't 1/10th the QB that Romo is. The problem certainly starts at the top, but Garrett, week after week, trots out a team that is poorly coached and unprepared. They are my team, through the bad and good, and will continue to be. But I'm not spending another dime until Jerry hires a real coach. Garrett has done some things very well. Drafting, etc. However, his play calling, and constant excuses are no way to run a team. Get the fuck out, you soulless ginger piece of shit. Your coaching as as dismal as your playing was.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Yep. And Jason Garrett is the worst in the league about going in to full panic mode, and abandoning the run completely. He needs to go. Right now.
                  I agree, he needs to go, he is a decent OC but he is NOT head coach material. His constant bumbling of time management is pathetic. The play calling at times is worse than high school football. We need a real NFL head coach.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  They are my team, through the bad and good, and will continue to be. But I'm not spending another dime until Jerry hires a real coach.
                  I hear ya, I already told my wife not to buy me a single peice of Cowboys merchandise and I will not go to any more games until this red headed clown is gone.

Comment

• So, I know it's early, but what are the chances that Jerry lets his adopted son go at the end of the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      So, I know it's early, but what are the chances that Jerry lets his adopted son go at the end of the season?
                      If we don't make the playoffs, I would assume, but knowing that dumb fuck he won't and he'll make the excuse thats it was injuries, not the play calling of the HC.

Comment

• we need da tuna back.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          we need da tuna back.
                          Da Tunas retired and living it up in Florida. He gave JJ the tools and he fucked it all up, once again...

I'll take Tony Dungy, Chucky or Jimmmy Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Da Tunas retired and living it up in Florida. He gave JJ the tools and he fucked it all up, once again...

I'll take Tony Dungy, Chucky or Jimmmy Johnson.
                            Chucky is the guy I want. He WILL light a fire under these guys asses and will not have any problems dropping folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Chucky is the guy I want. He WILL light a fire under these guys asses and will not have any problems dropping folks.
                              Hell I'll even take Bill Cowher if I had to, any coach thats been to a SB is good to go in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                So, I know it's early, but what are the chances that Jerry lets his adopted son go at the end of the season?
                                Honestly, I don't see it happening. Garrett will be here another 10 years if Jerry gets his way.

Comment

Working...
                                X