This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Isn't it two points of contact, so his hand was one, but he touched out of bounds before a second point of contact landed in bounds, his butt.
    It used to be your knee, elbow, and ass were the only point of contact needed, but you needed two feet. I don't know how a hand applies.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• This is Romo's 10th season with Dallas now? I think we've seen about the best that he is ever going to give us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Not sure what you are asking... Yes, the Cowboys D has been pretty fucking solid this season. Even with the injuries. They've tired out at times, but really, I'm extremely impressed with how the defense has come together. They went from a team where 90% of the problem was the defense, to 90% of the problem being the offense.
        lol couldn't have put it better myself. romo is statistically elite there's just too much variance in his game. and the people jerry decides to surround him with i'm surprised that they get as far as they do sometimes. jerry needs to court cowher and let him figure this mess out.

either way the cowboys keep losing then maybe somebody will get fired

Comment

• Talk about a roller coaster.....
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I'm about to have to turn the fucking radio off. They are usually blasting the Cowboys on Monday morning. This shit sounds like a drug infused circle jerk.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• We need rgiii111

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                This is Romo's 10th season with Dallas now? I think we've seen about the best that he is ever going to give us.
                437 passing yards is pretty good..
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  4 interceptions, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    not when you also threw 4 ints. kinda like.... here dude i mowed your yard, but accidently burned your house down in the process.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• 4 INTs is not.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• maybe not this game.. but i would like to see stats of how many interceptions romo has thrown have touched another dallas cowboy first.
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          4 interceptions, not so much.
                          Not only that, but although he really has never scrambled well it is quite apparent he is starting to slow down and still folds under pressure.

Comment

• You read my mind LOL! They should count it as half an interception just like sacks

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Not only that, but although he really has never scrambled well it is quite apparent he is starting to slow down and still folds under pressure.
                              are you serious?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X