This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Gmen part deaux

We might have caught them bitches in a SB slump the first time. I believe we win because we have not beat them bitches here at home and we aren't going to take it anymore.

Boys - 27
    Gspotmen - 16
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

sorry man but the g-men are on a roll and the cowboys struggled against carolina.

cowboys-17
    G-men-35
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      sorry man but the g-men are on a roll and the cowboys struggled against carolina.

cowboys-17
      G-men-35
      You're so retarded. How did they struggle, they were in Carolina and they were fighting for their season. The NFL is about parity, you sound like one of those radio clowns. The days of beating ANY team 52-14 are gone.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I really don't think it is going to be close. Giants will probably win by 10, but I hope its a win for the boys. they need to pick up some momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You're so retarded. How did they struggle, they were in Carolina and they were fighting for their season. The NFL is about parity, you sound like one of those radio clowns. The days of beating ANY team 52-14 are gone.
          OMG dude you sound just like a typical cowboy fan. How did they not struggle against Carolina? They scored one touchdown against them. Do you really think that's going to cut it against the giants?

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

They struggled.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

giants are a better road team. have been for quite some time. im a cowboys fan and ill be at the game but i dont expect an easy win.

its no walk in the park to come here and win but i agree the g-men are on a roll and we are stuggling period.
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Not looking forward to this game. I hope they can pull it off, because as Henry said, Boys haven't beat them at home yet. And their home record is pretty shitty. So a W would be nice.

Henry, they played TERRIBLE football. I think it was Rhynes that tweeted during the game "Two SHIT teams playing SHIT football." And no, the days of beating the fucking pants off of someone are not over. Just ask Baltimore.

That said, the Cowboys are REALLY bad about playing up to, and down to the levels of other teams. Because the Cowboys shouldn't win, I think they have a shot. Just like I thought the Cowboys were going to lose last week, because it should have been a blowout. Thus is their history in the last 10 years.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                  giants are a better road team. have been for quite some time. im a cowboys fan and ill be at the game but i dont expect an easy win.

its no walk in the park to come here and win but i agree the g-men are on a roll and we are stuggling period.
                  Actually, its pretty damn easy to get a win here. Cowboys are 14-12 at home in this stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                    its no walk in the park to come here and win
                    It kind of is. The Boys are barely over .500 at home.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      It kind of is. The Boys are barely over .500 at home.
                      STFU bitch!!

Comment

Dallas is going to get steam rolled. Foreskins will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Dallas is going to get steam rolled. Foreskins will do the same.
                          Living up there making you suck the red cock or what? Washington still isn't a good team, despite the second coming of Christ (according to ESPN). RGIII won't amount to shit. They really have nobody worth mentioning on that team, other than RGIII and Morris. Which the RGIII talk will fade along with his career, it's coming. Brace yourself.

Comment

9/30/12:
                            Niners 34
                            Jets 0

10/7/12:
                            Bears 41
                            Jaguars 3

Bills 3
                            Niners 45

10/21/12:
                            Ravens 13
                            Texans 43
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              9/30/12:
                              Niners 34
                              Jets 0

10/7/12:
                              Bears 41
                              Jaguars 3

Bills 3
                              Niners 45

10/21/12:
                              Ravens 13
                              Texans 43
                              But those days are gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X