No announcement yet.

Took a shot at these hid kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol you prob wired it wrong or something else happen.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Lol you prob wired it wrong or something else happen.
      You know there is a past tense of happen, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED95 View Post
        I got a cheap set other day and put em in my 95 gt and of all things it made my abs light come on.wtf? What does my fkn anti lock brakes have to do with my headlight wiring. Is it just a cheap ass kit or what? Anyone had this problem or anything like it? I know if i dont get this figured out soon im gunna have a cheap set for sell.lol
        Does the ABS light only come on when the headlights are turned on?

Comment

I got a cheap set other day and put em in my 95 gt and of all things it made my abs light come on.wtf? What does my fkn anti lock brakes have to do with my headlight wiring. Is it just a cheap ass kit or what? Anyone had this problem or anything like it? I know if i dont get this figured out soon im gunna have a cheap set for sell.lol
          you should of went with said kit mentioned on this thread. mine are great and simple install even for a dumb ass like me

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Does the ABS light only come on when the headlights are turned on?
            YEAH.WHEN I TURN CAR ON IT WONT B ON TILL I TURN LEADLIGHTS ON THEN "ANTI-LOCK"COMES ON AND WILL STAY ON EVEN WHEN I TURN LIGHTS OFF. NOT MY DD SO I HAVENT DROVE IT TO C IF THE ABS IS REALLY OFF.

Comment

YEAH.WHEN I TURN CAR ON IT WONT B ON TILL I TURN LEADLIGHTS ON THEN "ANTI-LOCK"COMES ON AND WILL STAY ON EVEN WHEN I TURN LIGHTS OFF. NOT MY DD SO I HAVENT DROVE IT TO C IF THE ABS IS REALLY OFF.
              quit sucking
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by buffalohaltom View Post
                you should of went with said kit mentioned on this thread. Mine are great and simple install even for a dumb ass like me
                prob right on that. Sure im bout to pull these out today.if i decide to go wit another set ill hit that site up and get one of theres

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
                  I know I have mine pointed down, and I have halogen bright lights that are like the regular ole headlights I use on two lane country roads, they arent brights but it works when driving in the country, the only people that flash me are when they are in the left lane and my dumb ass rides their bumper to get them to move over, then they get behind me and turn their brights on. I just didnt like his statement about HID's.

Also 90 GT50 I have clear headlights and a white light HID no blue to them
                  It doesn't matter what color you have. You have them in a housing designed for halogen bulbs. The reflectors in the housing cause the light to spill out in all directions and blind other drivers. Doesn't matter where you point it. Real HID or real retro HID lights use a projector with a cutoff that keeps them from blinding the fuck out of everyone. These HiD bulb kit you guys in this thread are using are for broke dick ricers.

Comment

Originally posted by 85turbocoupe View Post
                    It doesn't matter what color you have. You have them in a housing designed for halogen bulbs. The reflectors in the housing cause the light to spill out in all directions and blind other drivers. Doesn't matter where you point it. Real HID or real retro HID lights use a projector with a cutoff that keeps them from blinding the fuck out of everyone. These HiD bulb kit you guys in this thread are using are for broke dick ricers.
                    The color matters in that I dont have any blue in it. I dont really care and yes my F-250 is a broke dick ricer.

Comment

both of my mustangs are broke dick ricers.

Comment

If you dont wanna get blinded then move over.
                        the only people that flash me are when they are in the left lane and my dumb ass rides their bumper to get them to move over, then they get behind me and turn their brights on.
                        What a piece of shit you are.

Comment

Too bad, you'll just have to deal with it.

Comment

what hid university did you go to? were you valicDICKtorian? chill out brosiff and dont drive at night

Comment

So what kit should i use? Cause ive got 4 lights, But i dont think ill get any for the bottom. Ive got the euro headlight conversion for these trucks and they have 9007 bulbs. Which 9007 kit would i need? Only wanting to do 5k or 6k. I dont want a blue color, Just a brighter white.
                              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                What a piece of shit you are.
                                Yeah well you know in Texas the left lane is for passing only even if you are doing over the speed limit, if someone behind you is going faster the state law says move over.

Comment

Working...
                                X