Awkward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Just to be sure, you're saying in Austin most are in great shape as opposed to the DFW area?

Sort of makes sense I think. The primary one I use (wylie/murphy) is mostly parents with enough babes sprinkled in to keep you motivated. (I'm one of the chubby parents)
    Austin in general is a healthier place than the DFW area, but you can definitely tell in the gym. Of course there are some people that are just getting started, but in general, young and older folk that come in look a LOT healthier than the majority of the people I'd see up north.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      makes you think! "Hey this job is going places"
      yeah, because nobody who smokes weed has ever been successful
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        No one that I can think of!
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          You gotta get out more.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i dont smoke weed, nor am i a success.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hugs, not drugs....

Comment

You aren't thinking hard enough, take a bong rip and think again

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  You gotta get out more.
                  I was being sarcastic. Look at Charlie Sheen for crying out loud. He's winning daily!

that was sarcasm too
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Snoop Dogg, Willie!
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Look at Charlie Sheen for crying out loud. He's winning daily!

that was sarcasm too
                      Weed wouldn't come close to having an effect on Charlie's system, he probably hasn't even touched the stuff since the 80's.

Comment

I'm one of the bosses at my firm and I couldn't care less about what my employees smoke or drink when they leave the office AS LONG AS it doesn't effect their work. I don't drink at all or do any drugs, but I'm not close-minded enough to think that nobody else should.

Comment

I don't divulge any personal information at work unless it is something easily accessible ie FB or something else, and if you know me I don't post crap on FB. My personal life stays away from work. I don't have close friends at work that work remotely close to me either. Call it paranoid call it whatever but I don't need some douche to get upset and start running his mouth or gossiping over what I may have said. Work can be very political and I stay away from it.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            Dude, aren't you unemployed?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I don't divulge any personal information at work unless it is something easily accessible ie FB or something else, and if you know me I don't post crap on FB. My personal life stays away from work. I don't have close friends at work that work remotely close to me either. Call it paranoid call it whatever but I don't need some douche to get upset and start running his mouth or gossiping over what I may have said. Work can be very political and I stay away from it.

I completely understand why you shy away from it, but it's very different when you spend 60-80 hours a week with coworkers, at work, at work functions, and hang out outside of work. It's also very different when you don't work in a Corporate environment.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I completely understand why you shy away from it, but it's very different when you spend 60-80 hours a week with coworkers, at work, at work functions, and hang out outside of work. It's also very different when you don't work in a Corporate environment.
                                Wat? Just about everything you said applies to me or has applied to me in one way or another. I guess I could have worded my first statement a little better and not say ANY information, but what I give is limited. I keep my relationship with coworkers professional, no need to dig into the past, and real personal information. I guess you can say I never let them know the "real me". Call it fake, call it whatever.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X