Awkward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    There is a dispensary only half a mile from where I live, maybe you should give SoCal a try. heh
    I've got a buddy who grows a half mile from where I live... I've got a Ball mason jar full of white widow in the pantry. I've got plenty of access... I just don't have an overwhelming need to gamble my livelihood on it. I pick my battles, but I always have a "break glass in case of emergency" option
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

There's some people smoking weed over there!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I think what people do in their own time is their choice, who am I to judge. At work, your ass better be sober though.

Comment

makes you think! "Hey this job is going places"

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            fuck no. some grade A heroin.

Solid barg
            Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Your manager is an idiot.

Probably. But like it has been mentioned several times already, it's Austin. Things are... different in that town. Sounds like a relaxing place to work! lol

Comment

He probably just wanted to see what kind of reaction he could get out of you. Don't be so gullible.

Comment

Your manager is an idiot.
                  It's completely different in and around Austin. It's widely acceptable down there. While down there for ACL, the mailman picked up a bag full of joints that were dropped in the street, walked up to my buddy's house and asked if we had accidentally dropped them.

Only in Austin.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    It's completely different in and around Austin. It's widely acceptable down there. While down there for ACL, the mailman picked up a bag full of joints that were dropped in the street, walked up to my buddy's house and asked if we had accidentally dropped them.

Only in Austin.

..and he said, of course I did. Thank you!.. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      ..and he said, of course I did. Thank you!.. Right?
                      Of course! He lives on 12th, so he is like a mile from the park. People park on his street and walk down there. Someone just dropped their stash walking back to their car that night. Poor dude. They were good spliffs too. Excellent weed, rolled in a cone (with filter), tobacco sprinkled throughout. Good times.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        That's fucking crazy.

I'm liking my job if only for the fact that I can have a beard. Official policy says no beards, but I saw like half the people I work with have them so I asked the manager and he said. "It's Austin. Nobody gives a shit if you have a beard as long as it doesn't get out of hand in case some big wigs come around."
                        I think every 24 hour fitness I've been in (all of like 3!) had bearded PTs.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          I think every 24 hour fitness I've been in (all of like 3!) had bearded PTs.
                          The PT's dress code is different from the membership counselors. It was funny yesterday, I was scheduled to do the free fitness orientation with a PT so I would know how to explain it to customers when talking about a membership. I talk to the PT I was paired with, he told me to go get my gym clothes on so I go out to my car, get my shit, change, then come out of the gym, there's a circle of people, and the PT is on the ground having a panic attack. Some of the other employees were saying he has them every once in a while and that it runs in his family.

It just had me wondering if he was super high or something. Needless to say, my fitness orientation was postponed.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Oh yeah, and the 24hour that I'm at is nothing like the ones I've been at in Fort Worth, and I've been to I think four. Lake Worth, Rufe Snow, Western Center, and Bedford. I'd say that 90+% of the people that walk in are in great shape. It's a pretty good motivater for myself to bust ass in the gym.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Everytime I go to Austin and I see all the hippie dirtbags all I think about is the South Park episode where the hippies takeover the town and have a music festival:

HIPPIE: "If only we could like, have a community where services are exchanged for other services. Like one guy could make bread and one guy could protect everyone."

Stan:"You mean like a baker and a cop."

HIPPIE: "No you just don't understand because you haven't been to college."
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                Oh yeah, and the 24hour that I'm at is nothing like the ones I've been at in Fort Worth, and I've been to I think four. Lake Worth, Rufe Snow, Western Center, and Bedford. I'd say that 90+% of the people that walk in are in great shape. It's a pretty good motivater for myself to bust ass in the gym.
                                Just to be sure, you're saying in Austin most are in great shape as opposed to the DFW area?

Sort of makes sense I think. The primary one I use (wylie/murphy) is mostly parents with enough babes sprinkled in to keep you motivated. (I'm one of the chubby parents)
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X