• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    That line=instant panty dropper.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      That line=instant panty dropper.
      Craig! Gitcho woman!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Chili, you're welcome!

Comment

what a cawinky dink. MY director asked me if I did drugs today and said yes. 5minutes later were in the bathroom shooting each other up. crazy huh.......
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            what a cawinky dink. MY director asked me if I did drugs today and said yes. 5minutes later were in the bathroom shooting each other up. crazy huh.......
            Beef injections huh?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Beef injections huh?
              fuck no. some grade A heroin.
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                you have GOT to be kidding me roflmao get this shit... it's my 3rd day on the job and my GM and I were bullshitting along the same lines and he asks me if I smoke weed.

i was like Naw, but I drink from time to time.

he's like man I'm stoned as shit right now.

at first I was like o_O but then i was like ^_^
                lol!

Comment

i took my grandma to goodwill the other day to drop something off some dude walks up to the truck and asked me do you smoke weed. i just started laughing i cant beleave this dude just asked me that why my grandma was in the car!

Comment

I was on a project and me and another guy got sent out to Denver to help this team lead out... well on the way back to the hotel the first day, this guy starts talking about how he used to be a team lead and if he found out about anybody smoking weed, he would run them off.

I was like "I don't give a fuck what people do on their own time as long as they put in work when they're at work"

The team lead chose ME to stay on with him because he was a huge stoner! LOL It was my first assignment on that job, and the fact that he picked me over the other guy made a huge difference in our respective paths at that company. :cool:

drinking alcohol or using tobacco is FAR worse for you than getting a little taste of weed, so at the end of the day, who gives a flying fuck? if I could do it with zero worries, I'd be all over it without a 2nd thought.

it does my heart good to hear about people in management who aren't fucking brainwashed robots
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol wat?

down with dope! up with hope!

@_@

Comment

gotta give that a nope
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol im glad at least a couple of yall picked up what i was throwin down previously. @_@

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            if I could do it with zero worries, I'd be all over it without a 2nd thought.
                            There is a dispensary only half a mile from where I live, maybe you should give SoCal a try. heh

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                              lol im glad at least a couple of yall picked up what i was throwin down previously. @_@
                              I got the chink eyes. My old roommate used to go fullblown chink eye'd when he'd smoke a lot.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                That's fucking crazy.

I'm liking my job if only for the fact that I can have a beard. Official policy says no beards, but I saw like half the people I work with have them so I asked the manager and he said. "It's Austin. Nobody gives a shit if you have a beard as long as it doesn't get out of hand in case some big wigs come around."
                                LOL nice man.

Comment

Working...
                                X