Accident: No insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    This is not a racist thread, these fuckers should be in jail for vandalism if they cant pay for it. If they don't have insurance they should not be driving. Driving is a privilege not a fucking right. If these illegal $p1c$ think they can go around fucking driving their ghetto ass rigged trucks with their fucking corridos blaring that annoying shit, whilst not paying attention and then hitting someone; and not give a fuck. Then they should be in jail or deported to the country they so revere.
    That makes me think. What is the difference between them crashing their car in to mine and me crashing my tire iron through their front windshield? Would I just get a ticket for it?
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      That makes me think. What is the difference between them crashing their car in to mine and me crashing my tire iron through their front windshield? Would I just get a ticket for it?
      But cops would take you to jail probably. Its not fair... You should tell them "Ill gladly fix it when you fix mine."
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Is'nt the OP's screen name and this thread pretty ironic?

Comment

Originally posted by importassasyn View Post
          Is'nt the OP's screen name and this thread pretty ironic?
          TITS or GTFO.

Comment

Udw, uninsured deductible waiver... You should look into it, pays ur deductible if ur hit by someone with no insurance...

Comment

Working...
            X