Accident: No insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident: No insurance

So one of my guys was doing some work near a ghetto and what do you know it, some welfare recipient blows through a stop sign, hits another welfare recipient, and nails my employees F150 parked in a driveway.

Get this, neither one of the Stupid MF'rs involved had insurance, and the one who caused it all had no drivers license as well.

Well, the officer shows up and issues them and citation with a mandatory court date. They didn't even bother taking them to jail.

I have uninsured motorist, but who pays my deductible on that shit? You mean to tell me you can cause destruction to someones property and get away with it because your a poor SMF'r. Neither have jobs, but my question is can you garnish welfare wages?

Just thought I would share in case any of you are running around with uninsured motorist on your vehicles.

After looking back on this incident it sure would be a lot easier to be black. I swear that would have taken my ass to jail, and my wages would be garnished. These fools go through life care free. When they get out of jail (if they go) they'll get another hooptie and buy a month of insurance.

Its hard out here in a white mans world I tell you. My only solace in this whole incident is that both cars involved were pretty much totaled and they don't have a car to drive.

You pay the $250. Nothing will happen to them.

Ain't it great to have insurance.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Yes and No. I still gotta pay the $500 while the Negroes get off scot
      free.
      Last edited by dblack1; 02-25-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        Yes and No. I still gotta pay the $500 while the crackers get off scot
        free.

Comment

Judgment maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
            Judgment maybe?
            Against a welfare check? Can they do that?

Comment

The deductible for uninsured motorist is $250. Unless commercial policies have changed.
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                Against a welfare check? Can they do that?
                Not Really but if they ever came across a sum of money like the lotto or another accident that paid them. Payment will be made to you before the release any money to them

Comment

The ACLU would have a fit if people started going to jail for no insurance.

One does not go to jail for this. I don't know why, but that's just the way it is. If it were up to me, if you caused an accident and you didn't have insurance, you'd rot in jail for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    The ACLU would have a fit if people started going to jail for no insurance.

One does not go to jail for this. I don't know why, but that's just the way it is. If it were up to me, if you caused an accident and you didn't have insurance, you'd rot in jail for a few weeks.
                    Why didnt the ass hole with no DL go to jail? Lazy ass cops. (not all cops just the ones involved here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Why didnt the ass hole with no DL go to jail? Lazy ass cops. (not all cops just the ones involved here.)
                      Yeah, I was taken to jail for DWLS and I didn't even know it was suspended. AND The ass-hole cop told me he would leave my car in the parking lot he pulled me over in, and he instead he towed it. Fuck Farmers Branch.

Comment

Have had my truck smacked twice while the spanish speaking-only non-documented immigrant no-insurance-having motherfuckers walked as the cops just wrote their fucking reports. Typical bullshit.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

No your not out on just the deductible. You are also out of money when your rates go up from claiming it.
                          Last edited by raider5.0; 02-26-2011, 03:25 AM.
                          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                          15 GT w/PP

Comment

I've been hit twice by un-insured drivers. The first hit my cobra, and seven other vehicles when he tried to run. He was arrested for DWI but didn't pay a dime for any of the eight cars that he damaged. I had full coverage, but I guaruntee at least two - five of the other's didn't, and they were fucked even more than I was. The second hit my old 97 Ram, then tried to tell the cops it was my fault because we had beer in the truck. Even though I was old enough to have it, I hadn't drank a drop yet, and the case was still full and sealed. They recieved a ticket, and then were let go even though he was an illegal. So no, nothing will happen to the guy that hit your truck other than the ticket.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Misdemeanor not in the officer presence, no arrest authority. Can issue citation based on witness statements though....- I stayed at a Holiday inn last night

Comment

Working...
                              X