Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chronical View Post
    Jluv. http://whychat.5u.com

If you post in the medical collections your own running thread, whychat's will guide step by step on what to do. It's basis is simple, a collection agency doesn't have rights to your medical information (hipaa) unless there is an outstanding debt. There is a ton of info and it's best to address one issue at a time so you should only read in the medical collections forum. Start a thread and don't do anything until whychat gives you the thumbs up. He will go step by step and won't be annoyed by tons of questions. Quite the opposite. If you rush forward and jack it up, he'll wonder why you didn't confirm with him first
    Awesome, thanks!

Comment

is there one score that lenders lean towards more than another ?
      MY CU said they only report to one, however, all three share info ?

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
        is there one score that lenders lean towards more than another ?
        MY CU said they only report to one, however, all three share info ?
        It can be regional and/or lender specific. For example, Amex will only pull Experian no matter where you live. Ge bank almost always pulls Transunion. Discover is Transunion and/or equifax ( 99% sure in that one).
        Here http://creditboards.com/forums/index...om=creditpulls you can search by state, score needed, or by cra to find who pulls what. This helps to avoid apps that would be turned down or if you have one score that is stronger than the others, you can target the lenders that pull that bureau. There is no reason why folks should have to apply blindly and cross their fingers

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
          It can be regional and/or lender specific. For example, Amex will only pull Experian no matter where you live. Ge bank almost always pulls Transunion. Discover is Transunion and/or equifax ( 99% sure in that one).
          Here http://creditboards.com/forums/index...om=creditpulls you can search by state, score needed, or by cra to find who pulls what. This helps to avoid apps that would be turned down or if you have one score that is stronger than the others, you can target the lenders that pull that bureau. There is no reason why folks should have to apply blindly and cross their fingers
          Good Info !!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
            Good Info !!! Thanks
            Your welcome.

Comment

Bump
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Totally debt free, including house. If we don't like being debt free, we can easily go back in to debt.

class joke
                {
                private:
                char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                double Peas, Carrots;
                string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                  Totally debt free, including house. If we don't like being debt free, we can easily go back in to debt.
                  Fucking NOICE..

I just need my house to be paid off and ill be debt free..
                  Till then, ill be a slave..

Comment

I love debt.

Comment

I love GOOD debt. To achieve this, high credit scores are essential!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post

Lmfao
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace "graduates" are like Crossfitters and Vegans. They don't shut the fuck up about it.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace "graduates" are like Crossfitters and Vegans. They don't shut the fuck up about it.
                            Sometimes the truth needs to get out there.

Comment

Debt for the right real estate, be it a primary residence or an investment property is not always a bad idea. Leverage can be your friend, but it can also be your enemy if you choose wrong.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I nominate for Post of the Month! Probably one of the funniest and most accurate sentences I've read on this forum in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X