Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You actually need a few weeks to yourself. It takes military men years to get over (and sometimes they never do) seeing a man jump on a grenade, yet, we're supposed to get over a woman shitting out a grenade in a matter of days. My point, there is more meat after than there was before and it takes time to mentally repress that.
    If I ever want to put my face in it, I am not watching 7lbs of a person get pushed out of it. No thanks.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      If I ever want to put my face in it, I am not watching 7lbs of a person get pushed out of it. No thanks.
      Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        How the hell?

FYI, you got a 3 month paid vacation

Yup, strange huh? They also were like, here order anything you need, so I ordered a new laptop, docking station, 27" samsung LED monitor, VPN and a bunch of software.

I guess they are really focusing on the secondary market and successor servicers.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          We had a guy take maternity leave// fmla when his wife had a kid, 3 months of paid time off because she had a fucking kid.. i can't believe people do that shit.
          No kids huh? Paid paternity leave made a shitload of difference after my son was born last spring, my wife couldn't even walk for a week and couldn't do anything with our 3 year old daughter for 2 months.
          Ded

Comment

C section FTW

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              No kids huh? Paid paternity leave made a shitload of difference after my son was born last spring, my wife couldn't even walk for a week and couldn't do anything with our 3 year old daughter for 2 months.
              Nope. no kids. perhaps when the time comes i'll change my tune, but i honestly dont think 90 days is a valid amount of time to take off because the wife had a baby.

Comment

I think 6-8 weeks for the males has been pretty common in the UK for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  I don't get a bonus, unless you want to call a bonus a commission. I only get commission when I sell shit.

Fuck you all for getting "free" money.... Democrats.....
                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    Their cops don't carry guns either, good idea as well?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      Nope. no kids. perhaps when the time comes i'll change my tune, but i honestly dont think 90 days is a valid amount of time to take off because the wife had a baby.
                      Yeah, I agree, but I didn't turn it down.
                      Ded

Comment

Canada also.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Yeah, I agree, but I didn't turn it down.
                          Can't say i'd have done it differently.. not faulting you for it.

Comment

Not saying I agree with it, just throwing it out there. I had no idea companies were giving 90 (paid?!?) days off for a new Dad these days.

Comment

My company has 12 weeks paid leave for men.

Comment

Not saying I agree with it, just throwing it out there. I had no idea companies were giving 90 (paid?!?) days off for a new Dad these days.
                                My company let me know that I could take it under FMLA leave, and that my short term disability would kick in after a week or two, IIRC. I didnt take it, just a couple of days and back at it.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X