No announcement yet.

Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get ours in July i believe, but since i renegotiated my contract when i took this promotion, they said that covered my bonus and i was ineligible for one this year. grr.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      When do you guys get yours? If you get one? I've gotten a bonus every year for ten years and am thankful for them but my companies timing is awful. We don't see it on our check until February. This sucks because I can't utilize it for Christmas unless I save it all the way till the next Christmas.
      That sucks, I got mine last friday.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        Good ol' jello of the month club
        Jelly. The gift that kept on giving was jelly, not jello.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          That sucks, I got mine last friday.
          How the hell?

FYI, you got a 3 month paid vacation

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            How the hell?

FYI, you got a 3 month paid vacation

We had a guy take maternity leave// fmla when his wife had a kid, 3 months of paid time off because she had a fucking kid.. i can't believe people do that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              We had a guy take maternity leave// fmla when his wife had a kid, 3 months of paid time off because she had a fucking kid.. i can't believe people do that shit.
              Kimura?

Comment

I did that shit for both my kids. Hell, my boss told me to make sure I take it.

Comment

I thought it was unpaid?

Regardless, I'm sure his boss has his file in a special "promotion TBD" file

Comment

The only bonus/Christmas bonus I ever got was when I worked at Countrywide. We had to go see a certain person, stand in line, and wait our turn as for each person that picked-up their 5 $10 Blockbuster giftcards neatly hole-punched in the corner with a red ribbon tying them together, they had to get their name marked-off and sign as "received" on this huge clusterfuck of a 10-page stapled spreadsheet with everyone's name on it.

Comment

That's crazy... I'll take a week or two but no way i'd even want to be around my old lady for 3 months after she shat a kiddo out.

Comment

I took 2 weeks when my son was born.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That's crazy... I'll take a week or two but no way i'd even want to be around my old lady for 3 months after she shat a kiddo out.
                          You actually need a few weeks to yourself. It takes military men years to get over (and sometimes they never do) seeing a man jump on a grenade, yet, we're supposed to get over a woman shitting out a grenade in a matter of days. My point, there is more meat after than there was before and it takes time to mentally repress that.

Comment

we got ours last paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              You actually need a few weeks to yourself. It takes military men years to get over (and sometimes they never do) seeing a man jump on a grenade, yet, we're supposed to get over a woman shitting out a grenade in a matter of days. My point, there is more meat after than there was before and it takes time to mentally repress that.
                              Unless forced, i will by design be on one side of the curtain. "doc, you can cut the fucking cord. I dont want to see that mess."

Comment

I got home 10 hours after my daughter was born last year. I stayed (sort of) for 3 weeks and by the end of my leave, I was ready to get back to work. It did suck going 150-ish days before I got to see them again though.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X