Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus

When do you guys get yours? If you get one? I've gotten a bonus every year for ten years and am thankful for them but my companies timing is awful. We don't see it on our check until February. This sucks because I can't utilize it for Christmas unless I save it all the way till the next Christmas.

You should let your boss know how you feel about that.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Good ol' jello of the month club
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

My current company runs on an April 1st fiscal year start. We get ours the first paycheck in April.

My last place was on the normal calendar year, we got them in February there.

The stupid thing was that we had already done reviews and ratings by Christmas, and had already determined employee bonus amounts. It was always irritating that they would then wait to pay out until Feb.

Comment

We get our prior year's bonus around March or April.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            The stupid thing was that we had already done reviews and ratings by Christmas, and had already determined employee bonus amounts. It was always irritating that they would then wait to pay out until Feb.
            This is exactly how it happens here. I guess it's too difficult to cut a new set of checks at the end of the year.

Comment

Nada for me this year. Of course I haven't been at work since July.

Comment

I normally get my case of glass bottle coke the week before christmas
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

We dont get one. I used to at my last gig, one extra paycheck in mid december.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No bonuses for Christmas in my line of work. We just get one on every 6 month anniversary of our start date.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I don't get a bonus, unless you want to call a bonus a commission. I only get commission when I sell shit.

Fuck you all for getting "free" money.... Democrats.....

Comment

February for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          I don't get a bonus, unless you want to call a bonus a commission. I only get commission when I sell shit.

Fuck you all for getting "free" money.... Democrats.....
                          Choo$$$$$Choo$$$$$ envy

I want to join a union so I can get bonuses and other perks whether I've earned them or not.

Comment

A pat on the back is all I get now (if that)...Anyone who gets these enjoy them to the fullest...We use to get about 3k a year and went away 7 years ago.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Choo$$$$$Choo$$$$$ envy

I want to join a union so I can get bonuses and other perks whether I've earned them or not.
                              This
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X