Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where/how did you meet you significant other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    This thread depresses me. I'm single and that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon. Work, friends, clubs, and online seems to be the theme here. I work alone, I have no local friends, I hate clubs, and online is terrible.
    How old are you?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      How old are you?

Comment

Your still young don't worry about it. 27 is the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
          Apparently he's nice enough to give you Internet in the kitchen. He sounds like a keeper.
          And he just let me have TV. But only PBS. And for the cooking shows.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Woman's lib.....it's a motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Lol. Alyssa watches strictly food network. So tired of food network!
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                Lol. Alyssa watches strictly food network. So tired of food network!
                Food shows just make me hungry.

I used to love watching Rick Bayless though!

Oh, and on topic, what Leah said.

Comment

There are women EVERYWHERE... get out and enjoy yoself... do what you do and you'll run into somebody. You just gotta say "hi"
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I didn't meet my old lady until I was 30. Fuck until you fall, little brother.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      At that age I was 7 years into my first marriage with a 6 year old child. Don't get down on yourself, consider yourself lucky.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my son, but the marriage left much to be desired.

Comment

• I'm 30 and single... I'm not crying about it
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I really think that in most cases people are better off on significant relationships / marriages after the age of 30 or so. Not to say there aren't exceptions to the rule. Hell, one of my brothers got married at 19 and still going strong 26 years later.

But in general I think that people change way too much in their 20's to remain compatible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            At that age I was 7 years into my first marriage with a 6 year old child. Don't get down on yourself, consider yourself lucky.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my son, but the marriage left much to be desired.
                            I guess you have a point. I do enjoy my hobbies and money.

Comment

• I met my wife on a dead body call. She was a patrol officer who got sent to a welfare check on an elderly lady. When she went in, the lady was deceased but no obvious cause of death, so it had to be investigated. I was a detective at thetime and had crime-scene duty that week. Got a long wait until the medical examiner arrives? Might as well flirt with that cute little patrol officer.

...17 years later here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                                I met my wife on a dead body call. She was a patrol officer who got sent to a welfare check on an elderly lady. When she went in, the lady was deceased but no obvious cause of death, so it had to be investigated. I was a detective at thetime and had crime-scene duty that week. Got a long wait until the medical examiner arrives? Might as well flirt with that cute little patrol officer.

...17 years later here we are.
                                thats kinda creepy haha

Comment

Working...
                                X