Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where/how did you meet you significant other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where/how did you meet you significant other?

Post up, got to be some interesting stories with our group.

I met mine at the bank, cashing my paycheck. She was one of the tellers, we hit it off, asked her out, blah blah blah.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Post up, got to be some interesting stories with our group.

I met mine at the bank, cashing my paycheck. She was one of the tellers, we hit it off, asked her out, blah blah blah.
    "Restaurant"

Comment

I was dating her long time best friend and roommate. They were roommates when I dated the first one and stayed roommates until my wife and I got married and I bought a house. Still good friends and it ain't weird at all.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

8th grade English class.
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
          8th grade English class.
          Denny?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Met her on Plenty of Fish. Going on 6 years together, married and 2 children together for a total of 4. Couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              Met her on Plenty of Fish. Going on 6 years together, married and 2 children together for a total of 4. Couldn't be happier.
              Cute little blonde?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Denny?
                I was also in 8th grade lol
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

McDonald's
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Was in the college gym. An adjacent office had a clock that was always 5min slow. I couldn't stand it and one day barged in where she was sitting and changed it.

Comment

We met while she was attending Garfield High School, where I went to give a Kung Fu demonstration; I was attending the University of Washington at the time. Eventually, she became one of my Kung Fu students when she was attending the University of Washington as a student studying to become a teacher.

Comment

She went to hair school with a friend of mine who brought her out to a bar one night. I called dibs when she walked in. She hated me when she first met me. I was hittin that shit a couple of week later. We've been dating 4 years now, and just got engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          We met while she was attending Garfield High School, where I went to give a Kung Fu demonstration; I was attending the University of Washington at the time. Eventually, she became one of my Kung Fu students when she was attending the University of Washington as a student studying to become a teacher.
                          You know Kung Fu?

Comment

calm down Bruce!

Comment

Do you guys have flying dragon hidden tiger sex?

Comment

Working...
                              X