Valet Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    So they could just reset the trip when they get back?
    I replied with that months ago when he first posted it. I simply regurgitated Frost's post from October of last year.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      I'll take the creepy music over trusting someone with my car, haha. Thanks!

I think if I just turn off the boost they'll never think anything of it.

Jimmy (Treadhead) will be down there jumping on the hood of my car or writing dirty words on my windows if I do that. Haha.
      You think I can't get in the garage? :-D
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I replied with that months ago when he first posted it. I simply regurgitated Frost's post from October of last year.
        Hey, Rain Man, have you ever forgotten anything?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
          I'm guessing you could pay extra and tell them to leave it parked in front. If they accept you probably can park it yourself and just hand them your keys.
          I did this with the Stockyard hotel and my Cobra. Parked in the front of the drop off lane and locked up the car. Me and the valet agreed that it could stay there all week and I could come and go as I pleased. $100 tip covered 4 or 5 days.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Money fucking talks!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              *IF* you have the option to set speed limit and/or boost controls on your car would you do it for having your car valeted?

I hate valets and don't generally allow anyone to drive my car, but I'm told due to the location Omni/Bob's that it'd be best to just suck it up and shut up. Is the location really that much of a pain for those that have been? Brent?
              what do you drive that you are so protective of?
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                No real good input on the tune part, but I was at Whiskey & Rye (@ the Omni) last Saturday afternoon for a bit. When I came out I guess the valet didn't want to deal with everyone in the drive thru area so he just pulled my shit right up on the sidewalk. He got a couple extra bucks for making me laugh and saving me a big pain in the ass

Just needs a crash bar on the front to look like an unmarked unit. I'd do it just for the hell of it.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                X