Clear All

Comment

No sir, I don't like it.

Comment

Pimp ride

Comment

Looks Pimp..

Comment

It'll be just fine.... within a year or so, the C6 will look as dated as the C5 does now.

I'd kinda' like to get one.

mardyn

Comment

The front end has a lot going on... It's just too busy for me. Also why the hell are there vents everywhere? I kinda like the rear 3/4 view though.

Comment

I would like one.
                1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

This is badass mkay?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Kinda shitty.

Comment

I love it, not to crazy about the back end but it could grow on me.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I feel the same way. I'm struggling with the front end myself. I want to see the HUD.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I feel the same way. I'm struggling with the front end myself. I want to see the HUD.
                          Yeah that cheapo looking plastic grill needs to go. The hood hole needs to stay on the ZR1.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            Kinda shitty.

Omagurd!!! They both have headlights, grills, and hood scoops!!!!!

I like it.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Actually the back ends looks better than the front now that ive spent a few minutes going over it. The grill opening looks like the original catfish grill of a Z-28.

Comment

Front end still looks like a Ferrari in a way.

I use to say the Camaro back end looked like a retarted Corvette, now the Corvette back end is retarted.
                                Last edited by 01vnms4v; 01-14-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X