Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New C7 info and pictures

Legit stuff:

On Sunday evening, Corvette Forum member “Blue Ox” promised a Christmas gift for those that follow the C7 threads and then proceeded to post a bevy of images that appear to come from a service manual or user’s guide. Last week a similar image of the C7’s nose was leaked. Included in the image dump […]
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

I'm not too keen on the tail lights, but they may grow on me.

Comment

Taillights look too "Camaro" to me, other than that, not bad.

Comment

I like everything but that back end. I will just stick with my C6.

Tail lights and AC/Stereo controls are very camaroish

Comment

I'd drive the shit outta it, it's gonna be a monster.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Maybe this will cause C6Z prices to drop. 40k is what the '06 are still going for.

Comment

whoever designed the rear ends for the camaro and that car need to be fired. seriously

this seems promising: Active Rev Match (ARM)
              ehicles equipped with a manual transmission have ARM. ARM aids in smoother shifting by matching the engines speed to the next selected gear. By monitoring shift lever and clutch operation, ARM adjusts engine speed to match a calibrated value. On downshifts, engine speed will be increased before the clutch is engaged. On upshifts, engine speed is reduced to the calibrated value. Rev matching is maintained for a few seconds between shifts, then deactivates if the shift is not completed, and engine speed returns to idle.

this however, is gaaaaaaaaaaaay: Engine Sound Management
              This allows how robust or quiet the engine will sound. Select Auto, Stealth, City, Tour, Sport, Track or Off.

Comment

ARM is similar to what the 370z has.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  this however, is gaaaaaaaaaaaay: Engine Sound Management
                  This allows how robust or quiet the engine will sound. Select Auto, Stealth, City, Tour, Sport, Track or Off.
                  Probably just something like the current Z06 and NPP equipped cars have, but with more variations on how it works. I just yanked the fuse on mine, butterfly stays open all the time, problem solved for free.

Comment

I'd buy it but with all the features they couldn't throw in heated steering wheel wtf?

Anyone else notice that it looks like the targa top can fold down?

Comment

I would rather have something closer to what Caravaggio is currently building

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Probably just something like the current Z06 and NPP equipped cars have, but with more variations on how it works. I just yanked the fuse on mine, butterfly stays open all the time, problem solved for free.
                        i love little tricks like this.. that way if i ever come across one it's getting yanked!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          i love little tricks like this.. that way if i ever come across one it's getting yanked!
                          Me too, I was just about to purchase a $80 controller to open it manually and decided I should search for a simpler solution. Found out what fuse controls it and it goes to a default open when the car is off so, yank it while it's off and it can't close. If you want it quiet for a road trip just stick the fuse back in.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Me too, I was just about to purchase a $80 controller to open it manually and decided I should search for a simpler solution. Found out what fuse controls it and it goes to a default open when the car is off so, yank it while it's off and it can't close. If you want it quiet for a road trip just stick the fuse back in.
                            Or spend the $80 and push a button when you want it quiet or loud and when you sell the car you can resell the controller for $50. For $30 I'm not crawling around in the passenger footwell several times a year.
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

hope they don't do it. must be the same team who designed the ugly ass camaro rear,
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X