New C7 info and pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    Or spend the $80 and push a button when you want it quiet or loud and when you sell the car you can resell the controller for $50. For $30 I'm not crawling around in the passenger footwell several times a year.
    Really? Crawling around in the footwell? It flips down, bottom right fuse, done in 5sec lol. The only time the fuse will go back in is if I take the Z on a 200+ mile road trip.

<---Cheap bastard with a nice car.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be choosing the fuse option. lol

It looks okay so far. I'm not big on Vettes any way, so I guess I'm just sort of indifferent to it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Really? Crawling around in the footwell? It flips down, bottom right fuse, done in 5sec lol. The only time the fuse will go back in is if I take the Z on a 200+ mile road trip.

<---Cheap bastard with a nice car.
        Fair enough, I just like the option of closing my valves in the middle of a drive like if someone calls. Wife rides with me occasionally and the first thing she looks for when I start it is the remote to close the valves. Plus possible damage of constantly pulling and reinstalling a fuse makes it worth having the controller to me. Plus with the remote, you can start the car and get it out of it and open and close the valves when you're standing behind the car for fun.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          For $30 I'm not crawling around in the passenger footwell several times a year.
          i'm a cheap son-of-a-bitch

lol at the remote fun though

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Maybe this will cause C6Z prices to drop. 40k is what the '06 are still going for.
            Any significant difference between the C6Z year models?

Comment

It still looks C5'ish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
                Any significant difference between the C6Z year models?
                '08 got a new tranny and '09 got a revised dry-sump oil system, if i recall...there was something to do with the lifters on the 06/07, but i don't remember what it was...other than that, i think it's mostly cosmetic and minor...ie; carbon fiber trim on the 08...bluetooth in 09, etc.

Comment

HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

That ass end is turrible. It's big enough as it is. Doesn't need to be accented even more with the boxy lines.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      That ass end is turrible. It's big enough as it is. Doesn't need to be accented even more with the boxy lines.
                      Agreed. Damn. It's got the Cadillac-Camaro- '60's Batmobile look to it.

Comment

Holy Jesus, that is fucking hideous! It looks like some cheap slot track "We want to make a car that looks like a Corvette, but not pay for the licensing rights" racer.

Comment

Looks like the back of the Camaro.

Comment

was going to buy it till i saw that picture holy crap batman is alive!

Comment

It could be me, but those look like artists renditions.

Comment

Looks like total shit to me. I bet the new engine and stuff is going to be awesome so that makes it a real shame that they are going to put all that into that turd.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X