Dude, are you kidding me? Oh you're from Chicago, now I understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    the police want to find the child be undersupervised to CPS will be called then and there. That was the reason for asking my wife and I to call in if we see them outside.
    Fuck yeah. Do it!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I'm not too opposed to the kids watching the kids thing, actually, depending on the other kid's ages. I'd rather give him a chance to straighten his shit out before I ruin his life with CPS.
      .....because it wouldn't ruin the life of the driver that's going to end up hitting the toddler? He's obviously not interested in straightening his shit out if he told DJ today that DJ would go to jail if he ran over his kid. Anyone that is going around to try and change the ENTIRE neighborhood instead of changing his parenting tactics doesn't need to have children.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        the police want to find the child be undersupervised to CPS will be called then and there. That was the reason for asking my wife and I to call in if we see them outside.
        Awesome!

Comment

"Since you are from Chicago, I will not have to explain why there is a shovel and so much duct tape and plastic in the trunk of my car. Why don't you step inside and see if we can make some orphans?"
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            .....because it wouldn't ruin the life of the driver that's going to end up hitting the toddler? He's obviously not interested in straightening his shit out if he told DJ today that DJ would go to jail if he ran over his kid. Anyone that is going around to try and change the ENTIRE neighborhood instead of changing his parenting tactics doesn't need to have children.
            Call me callous, I don't care if this guy's stupidity gets his kid killed in the end... but if I can get him to try sorting his shit out prior to legal ramifications I'd prefer it. CPS and justice in general can be painfully slow.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              "Since you are from Chicago, I will not have to explain why there is a shovel and so much duct tape and plastic in the trunk of my car. Why don't you step inside and see if we can make some orphans?"

Is it so you can throw it in the pool to see if he's sleeping at the bottom?
              Ded

Comment

Call me callous, I don't care if this guy's stupidity gets his kid killed in the end... but if I can get him to try sorting his shit out prior to legal ramifications I'd prefer it. CPS and justice in general can be painfully slow.
                I think she was more concerned for the potential driver that turns his kid into a tortilla.

I would hate to remember killing a child.

Comment

I care less about his kids dying and more for the mental anguish it would cause the driver that hits it. I just hope the police can get there with the kids still outside so they can get CPS involved and expedite the process.

Comment

reminds me of this

Comment

I could see myself rolling the window up on her neck and easing off the accelerator at 4-5mph, Lock Stock 2 Smoking Barrels-style.

Guy - "Hey.... HEY! COme back with my wife! HEY!"
                      I contemplated it, I as politely as I could told her to back the fuck up as i foot braked it as high as it would go. I left a little bit of the story out, her 30k baller husband and his buddy decided to follow me home and make threats as I stood in my driveway with the passenger door open and a pistol on the seat. I'm not a big guy, 6'2 170 but they took off when i told them to go back down the street. Maybe it was my beard? That's when the police were called and the lies followed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        I think she was more concerned for the potential driver that turns his kid into a tortilla.

I would hate to remember killing a child.
                        One of the worst memories I have, and I was not the first that ran him over. There is no therapy that can fix it.

The father needs an ass whoopin. Either physically or in the wallet with the court system.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          One of the worst memories I have, and I was not the first that ran him over. There is no therapy that can fix it.

The father needs an ass whoopin. Either physically or in the wallet with the court system.
                          this happen oversea's?

Comment

Been there done that, apparently everybody in Mansfield thinks its Ok for their kids to play in the fucking street been threw the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              this happen oversea's?
                              Yes, in kabul driving in a convoy, June 13th 2007. A 5-6 year old boy running against traffic with a wheelbarrow by the front instead of the handles. He hit a pot hole and it chucked him under the truck in front of me which was a Jerdan (SP?) roll back wrecker. Neither of us even saw nor felt it but the truck behind me told us what happened. Ran over just his head. No telling how heavy the wrecker was, my Excursion weighed in around 15,000 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                                Been there done that, apparently everybody in Mansfield thinks its Ok for their kids to play in the fucking street been threw the same shit.
                                Did you wash your hands after throwing the shit multiple times?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X