Dude, are you kidding me? Oh you're from Chicago, now I understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I was gonna say anyone with open headers up for a GTG?
    lol...x2
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

This has me perplexed: he is hispanic, and speaks with a south of border accent...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Should have pulled out your concealed and causally told your wife "Here honey hold my gun for me, I want this to be a fair fight" He probably would have shit his pants right there.

Comment

^lol nice
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            his house isnt on my street, its next to the 45mph street that you turn off of to get to my street. Either way, its the sound of my truck that pissed him off, he wasnt even outside.

I wanted to. I think the "let me put my gun away before I whoop yer ass" would have had him running, even though he was trying to act tough.
            Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Should have pulled out your concealed and causally told your wife "Here honey hold my gun for me, I want this to be a fair fight" He probably would have shit his pants right there.
            I agree.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This song fits the situation. There are some great Texas pictures in this video, The 4-eye DPS cars with the troopers holding their guns should send a message that even someone from Chicago will understand. Send him a copy.

Last edited by slow84lx; 06-22-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                When I was a kid we moved south of Atlanta into a very high end neighborhood. The houses were all custom and the streets weren't hugely active so we played football in them and knew when to GTFO of the way.

Peachtree City or Fayetteville? I was around there at that time, although a little older than you I believe, and almost all of my family is still in that general area. Still a nice area.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Lmao, as this was what I was thinking.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    This has me perplexed: he is hispanic, and speaks with a south of border accent...
                    Chicago has a huge hispanic population. My stepdad was born in Chicago, and his family moved back to Laredo when he was a baby. They are all over Chicago.

Comment

The next time his kids are out in the street unsupervised, call CPS and report it as neglect/child endangerment.

Comment

Wow, I respect your restraint. Some ass from Chicago comes onto my property and tells me how things should be done when he's the one at fault may not be walking off the property under his own power, especially if he threatened me or my family.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

Run over one of those stupid kids, you'll be doing the world a favor!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                            The next time his kids are out in the street unsupervised, call CPS and report it as neglect/child endangerment.
                            Just have a buddy come bang on his door and read him the riot act every time they're out there.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Just have a buddy come bang on his door and read him the riot act every time they're out there.

Hey DJ, you need me to come over?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                                Run over one of those stupid kids, you'll be doing the world a favor!
                                funny thing, he told me I need should be aware that if his kid runs out in front of me and gets hit, Ill go to jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X