Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Dude, are you kidding me? Oh you're from Chicago, now I understand - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude, are you kidding me? Oh you're from Chicago, now I understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
    Sounds like you need to have a diesel GTG at your house.
    I was gonna say anyone with open headers up for a GTG?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I was gonna say anyone with open headers up for a GTG?
      I haven't gotten around to putting on the mufflers so the stang sounds like a f'ing beast right now. Lets do this!!!!

But seriously, try to let it go and move on. You don't want to start shit with someone who lives so close to you.....maybe its just me being paranoid I guess...
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        I haven't gotten around to putting on the mufflers so the stang sounds like a f'ing beast right now. Lets do this!!!!

But seriously, try to let it go and move on. You don't want to start shit with someone who lives so close to you.....maybe its just me being paranoid I guess...
        Fuck no clue whatcha talking about.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Fuck no clue whatcha talking about.
          Uhh open header gtg, I have no mufflers so my car is loud? Don't make your neighbor an enemy....what's not to get?
          .....bro....

Comment

Over the years, I've figured out that the guy that talks the most, does the least. If he was going to do something physical, he would have done it. The quiet guys concern me more than the loudmouth's do.

Comment

this guy is from chicago, 'nuff said.

...and yes it's spelled wrong

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                While I agree with every one of your points.. I would not find myself trying to influence someone out of doing something perfectly legal in their own neighborhood by posting my feelings about how I think they should act.

Bingo.

What an asshole. Had some neighbors like that growing up that would come and complain to my parents about dumb shit all the time. My dad always closed the door laughing. There was one guy who had to get completely loaded before he could get up the guts to come over. Fun times.

There is one in EVERY neighborhood.
                Last edited by Guest; 06-22-2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I too had sonething similar happen, except i had the douches wife lean her head into my car as I told her she might want to fucking move. Cops were called, douche told the cop i ran over his foot. Cop old him to kick rocks, if it did happen it was his own damned fault for being in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    You are very much more level headed, because at this point I would have walked to the edge of my property and then asked him to repeat his statement.

Stevo
                    Exactly my thoughts as well...

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      You are very much more level headed, because at this point I would have walked to the edge of my property and then asked him to repeat his statement.

Stevo
                      I would have been very likely to do the same thing. Many people do not respond well to threats.

Open header, loud exhaust, AR build GTG coming soon?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                        I too had sonething similar happen, except i had the douches wife lean her head into my car as I told her she might want to fucking move. Cops were called, douche told the cop i ran over his foot. Cop old him to kick rocks, if it did happen it was his own damned fault for being in the street.
                        I could see myself rolling the window up on her neck and easing off the accelerator at 4-5mph, Lock Stock 2 Smoking Barrels-style.

Guy - "Hey.... HEY! COme back with my wife! HEY!"
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I really didnt want to have a street fight in front of my house, plus, he was a big talker, but was backing down quickly with just a change in my body language. He wasnt a big dude, and was looking up at me when I squared off to him.

My wife was laughing at what I was saying to the guy this morning. At one point he told me I had an attitude problem. I said that my attitude works great for me, and if he has a problem with it, its his problem, and not mine.

I'd be surprised if he even looks my way again. It didnt go they way he wanted it to, even though I'm not sure what he was expecting..
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You should have just conceded and backed down. He's from Cheecahgo.... I have no idea how to type that accent.

F' him, and the shitheaded people from that hole. The only thing good about Chicago is the food.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by chas_svo View Post
                              you should have just conceded and backed down. He's from cheecahgo.... I have no idea how to type that accent.

F' him, and the shitheaded people from that hole. The only thing good about chicago is the food.
                              daaaaaah bears!!

lolnotheysuck.

Comment

What a cock-rag. But you are 100% right, no need to further escalate things in your neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X