Agnos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    don't worry, i have no idea about the treehouse incident either.

now, Rick Modena's wife's funhouse... Those are some stories I'm sworn to secrecy on!
    You sonofabitch!

Still LMFAO at Matt saying he has my wifes phone number in his phone, me laughing about it, til he showed it to me. Then it wasn't so funny, ahahahahaha!

Wait, shit still ain't funny!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Yeah, uhhh we don't talk about the treehouse incident. Those that know, know. I will say this, it is for old school members only, if you think you are old school and still don't know, its because you don't come to gtgs and are only a troll and trolls don't count as old school, sorry about your luck...
      Hey dickweed.... I haven't been to a get together in 7 years because I've been in the Navy, lol. But I used to come to the wed night one every freakin' week.

Now what the hell is this treehouse thing.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

You sonofabitch!

Still LMFAO at Matt saying he has my wifes phone number in his phone, me laughing about it, til he showed it to me. Then it wasn't so funny, ahahahahaha!

Wait hit still ain't funny!!!

Comment

You sonofabitch!

Wait, shit still ain't funny!!!
          That's a little funny, you have to admit.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            you're getting banned.
            I probably need to be BANNED for a day so I can get shit done, everytime I log on to this mudduck, I can't close the fucking window, sometime for hours at a time.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know for a fact that no one there for the tree house incident will talk about it, so even if you hear something, it's not going to be the real story. Therefore, can we please let it go? Some things are better off left in the past.

Comment

Anyone care to summarize the treehouse incident?
                That is like asking someone to summarize the time from the Civil War up through current in less than 250 words. It just can't be done, and is also part of the plea deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Since you missed it the first time....
                  Statute of Limitations does apply to crimes committed and those who committed them. Unless of course you were a witness and testified that you knew nothing when in fact you did know something regarding said crime. Otherwise, the only law or ORDER than can prevent someone from talking about it (offense) would be a GAG order which those expire after a few years usually.

What Dfwstangs put under a gag order regarding this? If so just mentioning it is already a violation...

So Bcoop, what’s up now

...BTW, I heard there was some REAL homo $hit going on in the tree house....
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    That is like asking someone to summarize the time from the Civil War up through current in less than 250 words. It just can't be done, and is also part of the plea deal.
                    It's all a huge inside bullshit joke.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      Statute of Limitations does apply to crimes committed and those who committed them. Unless of course you were a witness and testified that you knew nothing when in fact you did know something regarding said crime. Otherwise, the only law or ORDER than can prevent someone from talking about it (offense) would be a GAG order which those expire after a few years usually.

What Dfwstangs put under a gag order regarding this? If so just mentioning it is already a violation...

So Bcoop, what’s up now
                      What do you not understand? There is no gag order, and there have been no convictions. But nobody wants there to be any convictions, so everyone has kept it quiet. Once the SOL for the offenses involved is up, I'm sure you could get someone to tell you what happened. But it's not going to happen before that.

And I heard you suck cock for jelly beans. Does that make it true?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't be hating.

Comment

So sayeth the one that wasn't present...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            What do you not understand? There is no gag order, and there have been no convictions. But nobody wants there to be any convictions, so everyone has kept it quiet. Once the SOL for the offenses involved is up, I'm sure you could get someone to tell you what happened. But it's not going to happen before that.

And I heard you suck cock for jelly beans. Does that make it true?
                            How long is the SOL? And, Jelly Beans, or Jelly Belly's? Big difference in how he is perceived from this point forward.

<>
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              I know for a fact that no one there for the tree house incident will talk about it, so even if you hear something, it's not going to be the real story. Therefore, can we please let it go? Some things are better off left in the past.

Exactly why I haven't responded to this thread.

Comment

Those that aren't in the know need to hope for Horatio Cane to log in and spill the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X