No announcement yet.

Agnos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it all started off when he and his neighbor...Hang on. Someone is at the door.
    Photobucket

Comment

<--- is expecting a PM on this immediately from someone in the know...

Comment

somebody broke the first rule of treehouse incident!!!!111

Comment

fucking treehouse again? if you dont know... consider yourself fortunate.

Comment

Well, it involved...crap, my phone is ringing.

Comment

I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Thanks a lot, you fucking prick.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

In this case it was more like tree house of whores.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

hookem really did get into it with his neighbor over some shit hookem's asshole kid did. Hookem's kid has something mentally wrong with him and is constantly tearing shit up. My wife got hired by a company to take care of the kid. She lasted 3 days the house was filthy and so nasty I am surprised she lasted that long.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      hookem really did get into it with his neighbor over some shit hookem's asshole kid did. Hookem's kid has something mentally wrong with him and is constantly tearing shit up. My wife got hired by a company to take care of the kid. She lasted 3 days the house was filthy and so nasty I am surprised she lasted that long.
                      Can you please make your sig picture just a little smaller?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Can you please make your sig picture just a little smaller?
                        Scrolling past that to the next post makes my finger cramp up...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

oh, the treehouse...

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Tree house? I remember a fence incident but not a tree house incident.
                            x2

Comment

i heard it involved "kitten mittens".

Google it.

Comment

i heard there was someone here that could build me a tree house?...
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X