Agnos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Can you please make your sig picture just a little smaller?
    Sigs and sig pictures.....I have had them turned off since day one on this site as well as on the canadian site.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Sigs and sig pictures.....I have had them turned off since day one on this site as well as on the canadian site.
      someone has to monitor them
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone care to summarize the treehouse incident?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          i heard there was someone here that could build me a tree house?...
          I have some lumber from a deck I tore down. We can build a tree house and drink beer in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I have some lumber from a deck I tore down. We can build a tree house and drink beer in it.
            fuck it. ill buy a kegerator to put in there and we can trade baseball cards and talk about girls.
            .....bro....

Comment

Yeah, uhhh we don't talk about the treehouse incident. Those that know, know. I will say this, it is for old school members only, if you think you are old school and still don't know, its because you don't come to gtgs and are only a troll and trolls don't count as old school, sorry about your luck...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Yeah, uhhh we don't talk about the treehouse incident. Those that know, know. I will say this, it is for old school members only, if you think you are old school and still don't know, its because you don't come to gtgs and are only a troll and trolls don't count as old school, sorry about your luck...
                well!
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  I have them off as well, too many nut cases around here eating up all the bandwith.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  someone has to monitor them
                  Maybe we can post a sticky about it and BAN those with obnoxious Sigs.

<----wants to BAN someone today
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

fuck it. ill buy a kegerator to put in there and we can trade baseball cards and talk about girls.
                    I have a kegerator!

Comment

CJ....your not old school man, you dont count
                      I guess everyone who "knows" is too damned scared of something to say anything...
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

well!
                        I'll tell you playa, because your cool, but I need payment. How about a case of Coronitas and a few lime slices.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I have a kegerator!
                          then it looks like i just need someone to give me a good trade on this ken griffy rookie card....
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            CJ....your not old school man, you dont count
                            I guess everyone who "knows" is too damned scared of something to say anything...

Since you missed it the first time....

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                            Statute of limitations won't expire for several more years.

AND....
                            Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            dude, if you weren't the for the treehouse incident, SHUT THE FUCK UP about it!!!!
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

don't worry, i have no idea about the treehouse incident either.

now, Rick Modena's wife's funhouse... Those are some stories I'm sworn to secrecy on!

Comment

you're getting banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X