No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares any way? You're making your own problem, stand up for yourself and tell everyone to fuck off. It's the God damn Catalina wine mixer! I mean... Internet. Fuck it.

Comment

• So, is the neighbors pool still dirty?

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
        If I can get lose I will, I have no reason to hide. You know the real me, and I am a alright guy, I just need to get this shit taken care of now, with my wife, because yes I was a stupid 24 year at the time, and now I am almost 28. What else do you fuckers want, I appologized to everyone I wronged, but now I have contend with my wife yet again, over a mistake a made a long time ago, have some decency and grant her her request of the pics down. I don't care how bad you bash me, just leave her out of it.
        Quit being a bitch, laugh it of and let it fade away.

Comment

If I can get lose I will, I have no reason to hide. You know the real me, and I am a alright guy, I just need to get this shit taken care of now, with my wife, because yes I was a stupid 24 year at the time, and now I am almost 28. What else do you fuckers want, I appologized to everyone I wronged, but now I have contend with my wife yet again, over a mistake a made a long time ago, have some decency and grant her her request of the pics down. I don't care how bad you bash me, just leave her out of it.
          You still coming to the gtg on saturday dude?
          Ded

Comment

Dude, you've said more negative shit about her than any 2 people combined while you were "safe" with your fake name. I seriously hope that Alisa IS an alias, because no one deserves to see their SO talk about them like that. On the flipside, she really should know about it, because that is some terribly fucked up shit. You need to leave this site and not come back. It is nothing but a negative influence in your life.

Comment

I remember something about your last post ever again two pages ago...
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Alisa is an alias, its obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  wtf is that about? this shit is a fucking soap opera playing out on here. i could have posted proof that you were/are burks but did i? nope.
                  You are my friend reguardless, just like dammitsteve, 80coupe, dumpicapri, magnamike, and others, I always stuck up for you, it just didnt seem that away.
                  Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I'm sure that wasn't exactly directed entirely at you, just the whole situation.
                  No, but it always turns into the post the dumb pic of 95snakes wife. Yes I made a bunch of mistakes, would you care to know how phill and I got into it and I told him off. I was wrong, just like I made it right with so many I did wrong. I was young a dumb. I am not that guy anymore, but I would appreciate my wife being left out of it.
                  Originally posted by Couver View Post
                  Btw "thick skin bring it" under your name does not help... Best of luck to you both at this point I hope the mods will delete the pics for you. The rest of it is going to splash back on you for awhile....
                  That was put up long before it got this far.
                  Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Trey, what about this PM? Should I post a screen shot?
                  My wife told me 4 months ago, not to hide behind a name, to man up. I told her I was just protecting her and those pics from resurficing. Well that didn't happen, and now I have a super pissed off wife, that should have never been brought back into this. She had nothing to do with your hate. She had just had a baby. She was not 100% back, and non of you that have kids can say after 3-4 months your wife looked 100%. She is beautiful in my eyes. and that is all that matters. I could careless what any of you think.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

It sure seems funny, how I have NEVER met you, nor had any conflict with you, and you start all of this shit. I appreciate. I really do.
                    I didn't start a goddamn thing. I saw a tag, I commented on it, and here we are. Take that "woe is me" shit somewhere else.

Comment

She had just had a baby. She was not 100% back, and non of you that have kids can say after 3-4 months your wife looked 100%. She is beautiful in my eyes. and that is all that matters. I could careless what any of you think.
                      Hold up. I didn't say anything nasty about your wife. YOU said her pics would cause others to vomit.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Why did you say Alisa's pic would make us vomit?

Comment

You are my friend reguardless, just like dammitsteve, 80coupe, dumpicapri, magnamike, and others, I always stuck up for you, it just didnt seem that away.

No, but it always turns into the post the dumb pic of 95snakes wife. Yes I made a bunch of mistakes, would you care to know how phill and I got into it and I told him off. I was wrong, just like I made it right with so many I did wrong. I was young a dumb. I am not that guy anymore, but I would appreciate my wife being left out of it.

That was put up long before it got this far.

My wife told me 4 months ago, not to hide behind a name, to man up. I told her I was just protecting her and those pics from resurficing. Well that didn't happen, and now I have a super pissed off wife, that should have never been brought back into this. She had nothing to do with your hate. She had just had a baby. She was not 100% back, and non of you that have kids can say after 3-4 months your wife looked 100%. She is beautiful in my eyes. and that is all that matters. I could careless what any of you think.

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Cruise?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Hey 95snake, er sspstang er Alisa, are you coming to the gtg Saturday?

Comment

• guys just leave trey, alisa, and her son out of it. id say the worst part is over and let them do what they have to do. i hope the world doesnt have another broken home regardless of who is to blame.

Comment

Working...
                                X