Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Dope?
    Diamonte. She made him buy her an old Mitsubishi.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Diamonte. She made him buy her an old Mitsubishi.
      LMGDAO, I dunno why, but that made me start to choke on my lunch with laughter.

Comment

• Comment

• Pardon me gents, just doing some cross referencing for the archives due to new developments in this thread on page 3:

Go to the BMW site within that thread and do some reading if you're looking for Friday entertainment. It's almost unbelievable. Almost. Some people never learn.

Comment

• Cliffnotes:

Trey goes to a BMW site after being ostracized from here for the tenth time. They have a "Post pics of your wife/gf" thread. He posts picture of a gorgeous girl saying he just got her preggo and he is going to marry her. After a few pages of praises, another guy posts a girl and Trey says he cheated on his wife 3 years ago with the other members chick. People start getting pissed off, Trey of course comes back with the classic Trey "It wasn't me! A friend did it on my computer as a joke!" Members start investigating him, find that all the pics he posted were off a Plenty of Fish profile. They further go on to find pictures of him with his real new girl, who is quite a bit... larger than the girl he was initially posting. Hilarity ensues.

Comment

• eh....

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Cliffnotes:

Trey goes to a BMW site after being ostracized from here for the tenth time. They have a "Post pics of your wife/gf" thread. He posts picture of a gorgeous girl saying he just got her preggo and he is going to marry her. After a few pages of praises, another guy posts a girl and Trey says he cheated on his wife 3 years ago with the other members chick. People start getting pissed off, Trey of course comes back with the classic Trey "It wasn't me! A friend did it on my computer as a joke!" Members start investigating him, find that all the pics he posted were off a Plenty of Fish profile. They further go on to find pictures of him with his real new girl, who is quite a bit... larger than the girl he was initially posting. Hilarity ensues.
                WTF is wrong with him?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  I thought you left? More fuel for Friday I suppose lol
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    WTF is wrong with him?

My prognosis is a severe case of stupidity. I'm afraid it's terminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      I thought you left? More fuel for Friday I suppose lol
                      that's what you get for thinking. I never said I was leaving.

Comment

• im a troll, that guy is a sociopath.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Steve, can't you just let someone else enjoy the Village Idiot title for a few days without trying to reclaim it?

Comment

• well he don't post here anymore does he? and id consider him more akin town nutcase. I mean I have my problems but that guy is a few crayons short of a box to be sure. at least I take my meds. well most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              well he don't post here anymore does he? and id consider him more akin town nutcase. I mean I have my problems but that guy is a few crayons short of a box to be sure. at least I take my meds. No, I really don't.
                              Check the bolded, and fixed.

Comment

• I was here 3/15/13

Comment

Working...
                                X