No announcement yet.

So,is SSPstang 95snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is 95snakes wife. Ssp is not my husband. If you would have enough respect to please remove tht picture. I get it, y'all don't like my husband fine. But leave my picture out of it. Please.trust me I would be the first to pull the plug if he was on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alisa View Post
      This is 95snakes wife. Ssp is not my husband. If you would have enough respect to please remove tht picture. I get it, y'all don't like my husband fine. But leave my picture out of it. Please.trust me I would be the first to pull the plug if he was on here.

And the bullshit thickens.

Comment

you should be pulling the plugs on that uni-brow

Comment

Wow. Really. how would you like me to prove this is really his wife? I'm askin you to please take it down. That's all. And for your information I had just had a baby when this picture was taken. I'm just asking that the picture be removed.

Comment

Fuckerballsshit here we go.... If you are who you say you are the payment to remove that picture around here would be the puppies with a sign saying I love DFWMUSTANGS to prove you are authentic. Catch 22 anyone?

Comment

Rebekah Alisa Burks? How did you find out about this thread?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Wow. Really. how would you like me to prove this is really his wife? I'm askin you to please take it down. That's all. And for your information I had just had a baby when this picture was taken. I'm just asking that the picture be removed.

sspstang is 100% Trey Burkes. Chances are, so are you. Haven't we already been down this road before?

Comment

No, I won't do that. I'm asking you to please take down.

Comment

Since he's not trey, and trey is not on the board... How'd you find out about the random pic?
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I keep eye on this site to see if does resurface. I have another user name but I don't remember what it was so I had to make another one to post.

Comment

No, I won't do that. I'm asking you to please take down.
                        I'm going to go out on a limb here and say NO.

Can we fire off an IP match now?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          sspstang is 100% Trey Burkes. Chances are, so are you. Haven't we already been down this road before?
                          Hey come on now Eric lay off. She said sspstang isn't her husband. Maybe I was wrong.
                          1997 viper gts
                          1986 turbo mustang
                          1987 Buick grand national
                          1972 nova

Comment

shouldnt have had your naked picture posted on the world wide web....that picture is going nowhere haha

Comment

Man or not, dude's got some nice lookin' tits.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

So...does this mean you wont stick around either?
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X