No announcement yet.

Anyone else taking classes this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your finals while most of us party during the 4th.

Comment

If I could, I would, but I'm not eligible for in-state tuition until the fall.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        If I could, I would, but I'm not eligible for in-state tuition until the fall.
        Which is why you get your company to pay!!!

Comment

I think about it every year and have yet to start...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Which is why you get your company to pay!!!
            He quit his job to go back to school.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Summer I -
              Historiography & Methods
              American Military Expert

Summer II -
              Contemporary Chinese Politics
              U.S.-Mexico Border Relations
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                He quit his job to go back to school.
                I wish I had the skrilla to quit and go to school..I would have a riot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I wish I had the skrilla to quit and go to school..I would have a riot!!!
                  I'd probably spend too much time partying, and have shitty grades. lmao.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I got a jerb/research position with a prof modeling the neutron transport equation. 20 hours a week! Werd!

And I get to play with the new Tesla super computer!!! Noicee
                    Last edited by majorownage; 04-25-2012, 11:21 AM.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      I think about it every year and have yet to start...

Probably could have been done by now. All it takes is signing up for one class and getting into the swing of things. It goes by quick. I wish I would have gotten this done when I was younger, but age and experience are huge advantages in college these days. Some of the classes I've taken, you would have to be beyond a total fuck up not to make an A in.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Probably could have been done by now. All it takes is signing up for one class and getting into the swing of things. It goes by quick. I wish I would have gotten this done when I was younger, but age and experience are huge advantages in college these days. Some of the classes I've taken, you would have to be beyond a total fuck up not to make an A in.
                        agreed.

I have 24 hours left after Spring to finish my Bachelors, then just 30 hours for my Masters. I'm just going to continue right on through until i'm done, no reason to even take a little break.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          agreed.

I have 24 hours left after Spring to finish my Bachelors, then just 30 hours for my Masters. I'm just going to continue right on through until i'm done, no reason to even take a little break.
                          Man, I'm burnt OUT of school. I do want to come back and get a PhD, but DAMN, I'm sick and tired of being a broke ass kid.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Starting on my masters program soon... that'll be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              After 4 years I said enough is enough and got my first class this last semester. I want to do more but this one class is enough. The first several weeks I was fine but once work had me working 16 hours a day and on the weekends I had absolutely no drive or ambition to do it on the only day I had off..... I plan on taking 2 next semester and will keep my finger crossed.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm going to logon tonight and see what's still available for online...according to my daughter, the online classes fill up as soon as registration opens so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X