Anyone else taking classes this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    I'm going to logon tonight and see what's still available for online...according to my daughter, the online classes fill up as soon as registration opens so we'll see.
    It took me 4 hours almost to register online. The servers can not handle the influx in volume and every 2 clicks you get 404 not found errors, so you have to sit there for an hour hitting f5 trying to get the page to load again... I don't know if that happens every time or was just a on time occurrence but it was a shitty experience to say the least.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I just started this spring so the summer I class I have History 1302 and Speach and Summer II I'm taking English 1302 and Intro to Sociology.

Balls to the wall!!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

School is a waste, suckers.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
          Summer I -
          Historiography & Methods
          American Military Expert

Summer II -
          Contemporary Chinese Politics
          U.S.-Mexico Border Relations
          Would love to hear the slanted bullshit the professor spews in that one. Is it Professor Diaz by chance?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Man, I'm burnt OUT of school. I do want to come back and get a PhD, but DAMN, I'm sick and tired of being a broke ass kid.
            Then get a job...you're an engineering major right? You should be able to get 20+ an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I wish I had the skrilla to quit and go to school..I would have a riot!!!
              I made cheese, literally as well as figuratively.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm going to logon tonight and see what's still available for online...according to my daughter, the online classes fill up as soon as registration opens so we'll see.
                She is right, but the secret to getting around that is checking at about 6:10am every morning, for the classes that people have dropped the previous day once Webavisor is active for the day. I assume you're talking about TCC.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                It took me 4 hours almost to register online. The servers can not handle the influx in volume and every 2 clicks you get 404 not found errors, so you have to sit there for an hour hitting f5 trying to get the page to load again... I don't know if that happens every time or was just a on time occurrence but it was a shitty experience to say the least.
                If you're doing it the day registration opens, yeah, best of luck. Also assume you're talking about TCC. I don't even bother when it first opens up any more. I missed getting a few classes by waiting around, but I have a 100% success rate at getting them later by the previous method described to George. You just have to be tenacious. That is how I was able to get the Ethics class this summer, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Then get a job...you're an engineering major right? You should be able to get 20+ an hour.
                  Yea, I got a job. But I was talking about after I graduate.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I bit the bullet this morning...signed up for 2 online classes! I'm tempted to cram a Maymester but I don't think I want to push my luck. AND, I think I already have a few credits that transferred from DCCD for some Cisco courses I took so that's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Would love to hear the slanted bullshit the professor spews in that one. Is it Professor Diaz by chance?
                      Oh dude its gonna be ridiculous. Everyone here is a liberal extremeist. I'm going to school on the border (UT Pan American). But its a degree requirement so I'm just gonna have to go and suffer through it.
                      Originally posted by 56482
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

I bit the bullet this morning...signed up for 2 online classes! I'm tempted to cram a Maymester but I don't think I want to push my luck. AND, I think I already have a few credits that transferred from DCCD for some Cisco courses I took so that's cool!

Awesome man. Take a couple of easy BS classes to get back in the swing of things and build your confidence up. Good luck.

Comment

yep, taking Phys Ed and BCIS for now and will go from there. Math will be interesting...it's my weak point and I don't care for it at all.

and thanks!!

Comment

I'd have my AA already if it wasn't for math. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I'd have my AA already if it wasn't for math. lol
                              I know a guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I know a guy!

Don't think it hasn't occurred to me!

Comment